• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the damage taken thing would just make him ridiculous

reduced cd is enough

damage taken is the illusions who take damage aka they would be 4 times easier to kill than the normal one at level one in that scenario which would put them at like terrorblade/dark seer/naga illusions

its a nerf

Night_Hand

Neo Member
i think the damage taken thing would just make him ridiculous

reduced cd is enough

that actually seems pretty fair. Lysander was talking about how CK illusions have 200% damage taken compared to regular illusions which are like 300%. So scaling the damage received while having a 70 second CD seems pretty fair.

bbd23

at least the witcher 3 comes out tomorr...

cry.gif
tears.gif
sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
damage taken is the illusions who take damage aka they would be 4 times easier to kill than the normal one at level one in that scenario which would put them at like terrorblade/dark seer/naga illusions

its a nerf

oh okay i didn't realise that he already only takes 200% damage

in that case i would say just reduce the cooldown anyway, although it'd push him in a different direction i guess? (more as a pusher)

i am terrible at doto though like don't listen to my balance advice

oh okay i didn't realise that he already only takes 200% damage

in that case i would say just reduce the cooldown anyway, although it'd push him in a different direction i guess? (more as a pusher)

i am terrible at doto though like don't listen to my balance advice

i mean thats the thing if you wanna use all your mana on it you could

maybe it would give him relevance in the early game with some pick off or like you said a pusher

who knows thats the fun of theory crafting you just make everything up

Quesa

Aghs on ck has a 1% chance of winning the game instantly when equipped but can never be dropped and gives no stats otherwise

bbd23

so are they saving pit lord for last because they want to do some really big thing with him or can they just not figure out what his model should look like.

The Compendium will do them justice.

much better. I'd fucks with that Ogre set.

i think dk aghs should turn him into roshan

No.

Aghs upgrade should turn his Dragon Form into a decent looking character model.

Aghs on ck has a 1% chance of winning the game instantly when equipped but can never be dropped and gives no stats otherwise

10% chance.

Also, it should end like getting the Nuke killstreak reward in Modern Warfare 2. Complete with sirens and a "Countdown to Chaos". LOL

inkls

last event, we got an ice hero and an ice hero got an arcana.

so

arc warden is electric.

= electric hero arcana? (zeus, storm, disruptor, razor)

G.ZZZ

you guys havent talked about sing's new team yet?

Burden United (EU)

ComeWithMe
Mynuts
Neqroman (that's a q not a g)
SexyBamboe
SingSing

I know i'm late but, Neqroman is actually really good. The only player in europe who broke 7k while being a randomer along with Solo.

I'm actually looking forward at watching them play. He'll probably play farmer in that shit team.

G.ZZZ

Also seeing sniper considered broken now that he has been nerfed so much make me weep. Well, maybe not really nerfed, but his Mom + phase build that everyone seems to have discovered lately was ten times better when he had a bloody ministun.

Holden

Also seeing sniper considered broken now that he has been nerfed so much make me weep. Well, maybe not really nerfed, but his Mom + phase build that everyone seems to have discovered lately was ten times better when he had a bloody ministun.

when?

the change was def a buff....

G.ZZZ

he doesnt like the headshot change

its the shrapnel that makes him broke

that shit is so stupid

Headshot was a super nerf. Shrapnel is a megabuff for laning, moderate buff for fights, and a nerf for pushes.

Before headshot nerf no one could out-dps you 1 on 1 unless they had a lot of farm on you or shit like refresher -bkb slark.

Big Dog

Headshot was a super nerf. Shrapnel is a megabuff for laning, moderate buff for fights, and a nerf for pushes.

Before headshot nerf no one could out-dps you 1 on 1 unless they had a lot of farm on you or shit like refresher -bkb slark.

By nerfing Headshot and buffing Shrapnel, Sniper has become an almost bearable broken hero. I loved how people immediately cried nerf when Sniper's shrapnel was changed but it adds so much to team fights that I think it is better. The total aoe you can create with 3 shrapnels in a fight is ridiculous and amazing value to have a 30% slow at max level.

you can right click someone twice

lay down a near unavoidable path of shrapnels

then assassinate for ez lane kills

headshot.gif

gg no re

if it took some sort of skill whatever but its pretty braindead

JC Sera

Nah did it on WR b4 the rework

noone ever thinks to buy MKB against her at my potato tier
DsrA6Kc.gif

Hylian7

I've been playing since 2004/2005, and there's definitely been some head scratchers over the course of the games existence. Like Riki's old ult being Witch Doctor's death ward, and yes he was still invisible.

Yeah, I've read about those, and other stuff like the Void demon.

http://eurobattle.net/threads/96299-The-worst-imbalances-in-dota-history

This was a really good writeup of a bunch of old heroes that were retired/completely reworked into how we know them today. It's all very fascinating stuff.

Hylian7

Snipers old Headshot was the most broken and stupid shit.

Especially since it stopped TPs

The new one gives him MUCH better lane presence, as he can harrass with his range, does a much better job stopping you from approaching him. On top of that, the reason it is so good for laning is if he procs one, it effectively makes you MISS a last hit, as that attack slow is ridiculous, and you definitely won't make the last hit you are attempting. If he can even keep this up semi-consistently, it can fuck up his opponent's farm.

Stopping TP's was nice, but it does not compare to the other advantages this current headshot provides.

J2d

Seems meaningless to gain points in YB since the daily points are so low these days, I got 3000k and can pretty much only use it for one upgrade so I tend to spend it on flack cannons and other stuff =/

Hylian7

Seems meaningless to gain points in YB since the daily points are so low these days, I got 3000k and can pretty much only use it for one upgrade so I tend to spend it on flack cannons and other stuff =/

Having the Arcana yourself and being stacked with other Arcanas is damn nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom