• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

"Have fun."

Great game
DsrA6Kc.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Must be proficient in C, Java, COBOL, JCL, IMS DB, CICS, VSAM, Web services. Must possess working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, MS-DOS, MVS, OS/390, IBM-MVS, ZOS. Must possess experience in Oracle 9i/8i/7.3, MS-Access, DB Visualiz11320 Fortune Circle, Ste# G17er 6.0.15, MS SQL Server, Selenium, QTP 10.0, WINRUNNER, IBM-MVS, FILEAID, IBM Debugger, ROME, iSNO, SRE, iBEVE, iClaim and RADR."

I love it. I don't even know what some of those things are, they look like typos in some spots. The company also requests you physically mail in a resume. And this is a college career site.

xanavi

"Must be proficient in C, Java, COBOL, JCL, IMS DB, CICS, VSAM, Web services. Must possess working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, MS-DOS, MVS, OS/390, IBM-MVS, ZOS. Must possess experience in Oracle 9i/8i/7.3, MS-Access, DB Visualiz11320 Fortune Circle, Ste# G17er 6.0.15, MS SQL Server, Selenium, QTP 10.0, WINRUNNER, IBM-MVS, FILEAID, IBM Debugger, ROME, iSNO, SRE, iBEVE, iClaim and RADR."

I love it. I don't even know what some of those things are, they look like typos in some spots. The company also requests you physically mail in a resume. And this is a college career site.

Man, that is incredibly specific. Does it at least pay well?

Hylian7

As I've learned, this is what it really says.

"Must be proficient in C, Java, Web services. Must possess working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, MS-DOS, Must possess experience in Oracle, MS-Access, MS SQL Server,
DsrA6Kc.gif
, and some other shit that you may have to learn while you are here."

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1268838452

Ladies and gentlemen, the put anti-farm mentality is realer than ever.

You see, at around 10 minutes, CK and Io start saying "AM, stop farming and being useless and join the fucking teamfights."

At around 25 minutes, they say "slowest farm NA, you suck AM"

IiUJnte.png

Is that so?

I even outfarmed the Spectre, and still lost.

tqXYLWn.png

I told them "AM doesn't show up to teamfights this early"

Meanwhile CK is blaming me for how the game is going because I am "taking all his farm", where he starts Chaos Bolting and Reality Rifting creeps. I shit you not, these two were toxic from minute zero and angry beyond belief because I was farming, and they were sure to let me know over the mic.

The moral of the story here is that farm is actually good, and it usually wins games. Instead of thinking you need to 5-man, sometimes you just have to bop some creeps.

On an unrelated note, wtf is this:

ujtp03Q.png

I'm guessing she bought and instantly sold the RoH four times? Guess she had to have that 200 HP, assuming she held it for 10 seconds each time.

shira

jIHrqv8.png

Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
Furry-on can you tp top
cBj1LTf.png

Manus

Man Void and Sniper go so well together in a team it's crazy. Chrono 2 or more and it's free kills. Plus stacks of shrapnel.

Hylian7

heh

they had the lockdown to deal with you, also cant blink into trees vs a storm

Just have to leave when you see him go missing, the rest of the team splitpushing helps too, as well as actually having 100% of the team committed to winning instead of 40% saying it's fucked.

Madouu

Time to spam
facepalm.gif

Manus

Man went up against a 5 stack in year beast where the team we played had to of been doing bot matches before. They picked instantly locked Zues, Undying, Sniper, Warlock. Wish Valve changed where it leaves off on the last hero you picked the game before.

Quesa

Man went up against a 5 stack in year beast where the team we played had to of been doing bot matches before. They picked instantly locked Zues, Undying, Sniper, Warlock. Wish Valve changed where it leaves off on the last hero you picked the game before.

Or they could not make it all pick

I can't even with some of these team mates. Why would pick clock into this lineup

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1269165585

I've lost the last 8 games someone help me (and by help I mean queue with me not tell me to git gud)

Madouu

clock which is usually one of the best heroes vs sniper in normal mode just doesn't work in year beast because of all the burst people draft in addition to all the p2w shit sources of damage.

Someone scammed me out of a gift so I went and added all their friends, told them he was a scammer. I found some who had been scammed by him and they reported him. Also learned about this Steamrep site from someone. Will be using that in the future for background checks.

Someone scammed me out of a gift so I went and added all their friends, told them he was a scammer. I found some who had been scammed by him and they reported him. Also learned about this Steamrep site from someone. Will be using that in the future for background checks.
do you not use enhanced steam

makes it show up on the community page right away

Cassius

Yeah, that was a rough game. I think this being an all pick setup really hurts, because it's just a race to a few key heroes.

Chris R

169 team tower damage in a 41 minute game. Play impactful mids if you think you are better to get out of Normal skill at least.
I can't pick mids when they grab three carries asap.I thought they knew what they were doing :(

Plus when I play mids all I get is mid no gank gg report

Haunted

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

or playing with Russians on EUWest heyoooo

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1269253367

Fuck

This

Shit

Outfarmed PA and Mid Storm on my fucking Enigma support. 3 "carry" stack brought the team down so hard.

I was solo safe for the first minute of the game since PA/Slark/WD all went top.

Ugh

iW8727Y.png

Holy anti-farm mentality batman!

How is it even humanely possible for a PA to come out with 9 last hits in 10 minutes? Even if she has to stand back and dagger creeps I would think she could come up with somewhere around 20.

Seriously, pubs just NEVER FARM. They don't understand that farming wins you the game 90% of the time.

Chris R

iW8727Y.png

Holy anti-farm mentality batman!

How is it even humanely possible for a PA to come out with 9 last hits in 10 minutes? Even if she has to stand back and dagger creeps I would think she could come up with somewhere around 20.

Seriously, pubs just NEVER FARM. They don't understand that farming wins you the game 90% of the time.

I farm, but like I said, they instalocked storm/slark/pa and left me and the other solo to support. I tried to contest bot rune but lost out and then had bot safe lane to myself for a full wave or two until slark got down and helped out :(

getting 35-minute blink, refresher, arcanes and sheep on Tidehunter feels pretty fuckin good, bros.

Also, set a new CS record for myself on Dusa. 715cs. Something like that. 70 minute match, so nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom