• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Faceless Void Mask of Madness hat

dyhItY2.jpg

Come 2 me

samus.jpg

+
Mask_of_Madness_icon.png

+
Yc0EJu2.png

Hylian7

Do you get perm'd after 3 bans?

Whats going in the A vs Empire game now? Did they just resume or what?

I didn't think there was a hard and fast rule on that, I'm pretty sure I've seen some people get banned many times and not get perma'd. I don't know though.

This Centaur bug sounds hilarious.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just basically lost a game because of centaur tombstone bug

whatever the hotfix fixed, it didn't fix the bug

Hylian7

Honestly I think my biggest problem is panicking, especially when a lot of action happens. It ends up making me tunnel vision a lot in fights. For some reason I find it very hard to relax while playing Dota.

abunai

Twitch down for me, as well.

Honestly I think my biggest problem is panicking, especially when a lot of action happens. It ends up making me tunnel vision a lot in fights. For some reason I find it very hard to relax while playing Dota.

I used to be like this with iccup brood war and stuff. It was horrible, and ruined the fun of competition. Everyone fucks up, just go with it.

Acinixys

Works on mobile but not on the computer browser... wtf chrome...

I can't make dinner and look at the mobile at the same time, I need my big screen.

This is why I like my Ipad

Its a fucking piece of shit piece of hardware but it lets me watch Twitch anywhere in the house

And play Hearthstone

And listen to podcasts

But thats it

anuxi_trees.gif

Play unranked, play heroes and roles that you don't have a lot of experience with until you learn to relax more when playing. Not tilting actually goes a long way in winning, but more importantly you need to prioritize getting better over winning games.

Fucking Artstyle are you serious?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Blink vs shadowblade on slark?

Also I really need to ween myself off the torte de lini builds

Hylian7

oh weird I guess it is more broken than the pudge hook chen shenannigans.

Yeah, the thing about the Pudge Chen hook shenanigans is that it required you to put so much on the line, and pros never used the trick anyway, and even in pub games it was just done for funzies when a game was already won regardless.

Then in TI3 Na'Vi used it to come back against Tong Fu (which was legitimate and fine, since it was still in the game, widely known, and left at that point), and then it was removed after TI3 since it was actually used by pros, and that was legitimately game changing.

The Cent and Undying thing though is pretty much a happenstance though, as that exploit was unknown until today.

Madouu

Birds were way too easy to kill last patch, especially with qop and axe being popular (ganked from fog all day and you can't do a single thing about it). The change has made them strong, but it was needed. I do think they should remove drow aura affecting them since they are strong enough on their own now and possibly scale number of attacks needed to kill to 3/4/4.

Blink vs shadowblade on slark?

Also I really need to ween myself off the torte de lini builds
Both are good, but with the new Silver Edge most have been building Shadow Blade instead.
Birds were way too easy to kill last patch, especially with qop and axe being popular (ganked from fog all day and you can't do a single thing about it). The change has made them strong, but it was needed. I do think they should remove drow aura affecting them since they are strong enough on their own now and possibly scale number of attacks needed to kill to 3/4/4.

Visage needed a buff but I'm concerned that this is too much, might need a nerf to bird damage or something to even it out.

Artanisix

┌∩┐(◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐ demoli is going down this weekend ┌∩┐(◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

inkls

cant wait for the ld immortal! custom bear summon animation, root animatizzzzzzzzzz

lol. What does LD immortal even have to do with anything? Only thing he got is that cauldron.

I'm just saying. Don't have the same expectation as reddit for his arcana you salty bastard.

Hylian7

Silver Edge was tailor-made for Slark.

That's an odd piece of technology... Why would I buy something to stream from my phone/tablet to my TV and drain whatever battery I have on those devices 500% faster?

Or just have it on charger while streaming? Honestly it doesn't even take much battery anyway.

kvk1

Why would I buy something to stream from my phone/tablet to my TV and drain whatever battery I have on those devices 500% faster?

TVs tend to be larger in size than your phone/tablet screen. Thus making the viewing experience a little better.

Also, they are usually situated so that you can just kick back on the couch/bed and hang. Thus making the viewing experience a little more comfortable.

I hope this explanation was adequate.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom