• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PERUVIANS ARE RUINING MY GAMES
PERUVIANS ARE ALL BAD AT DOTA
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

From my experience in pub matches they are always the first to jump into "equipo de mierda gg ff" and if their team wins they will be the first to call the other team "noob" and "EZ GAME", I'm sure not all peruvians have this obnoxious and poisonous attitude, but goddamn the ones I have been paired with are annoying as hell.

Randdalf

I dunno what to tell you. Those all look like cheap, crappy, Unity engine games to me.

Not saying all Unity Engine games are bad, but most of them have a plasticy look to them that makes them look like discount mobile games.

Dreamfall Chapters is probably the only Unity game I've played recently that looks good for a Unity game.

I work on a Unity Engine game, the plasticy look is nothing to do with the engine itself. THAT SAID, Unity does provide some pre-made shaders that I expect people will use in lieu of writing their own, and they also probably sell them on the Unity store. I think all the shaders in our game are custom. All the games you mentioned are likely to roll their own shaders.

JambiBum

Niiiice, I sold one of those a while back too. I actually have my demiheroes on my desk, with Golden Doom in the middle.

Most of the other items on the market all went down in price. A few are 50-100 where the totem is still 300 and the doomling isn't even currently listed so who knows what that would go for. I thought I had bought all of them but I guess Slark is the last one I need to buy.

Hylian7

Most of the other items on the market all went down in price. A few are 50-100 where the totem is still 300 and the doomling isn't even currently listed so who knows what that would go for. I thought I had bought all of them but I guess Slark is the last one I need to buy.

Golden Doomling was $1k last time I checked, probably has gone up since then.

It does kind of suck that the limit exists on the market, so you can't sell stuff like the Doomling for it's worth on there. I remember my nightmare trying to sell the golden totem, and every person I tried to find to buy it in some form or fashion (for instance trading two DC hooks for it) tried to scam me. One guy told me to give my DC hook to my friend, then he would give him my DC hook, then he would give me 2 DC hooks for the totem....Yeah I bailed out as soon as he said the friend had to give him the hook. He also had a trade ban.

JambiBum

It does kind of suck that the limit exists on the market, so you can't sell stuff like the Doomling for it's worth on there. I remember my nightmare trying to sell the golden totem, and every person I tried to find to buy it in some form or fashion (for instance trading two DC hooks for it) tried to scam me. One guy told me to give my DC hook to my friend, then he would give him my DC hook, then he would give me 2 DC hooks for the totem....Yeah I bailed out as soon as he said the friend had to give him the hook. He also had a trade ban.

I know that they recently changed it, but do you know what the limit is now?

Year Beast is a shit mode, but I only need one more win to get the courier and be done with it. Now Valve keeps throwing me shit so I can't win!

9-3 record.

J2d

I hate the YB pick mode now, and I need to learn some of the popular carries because warlock aint having the best of days when going up against enemy team that has Zeus, sniper, troll, axe and bristle back, I waited 3 hours for that shit...

JC Sera

Younger sibling going to uni this year

the uni has a LoL club...

like I can't think of anything more toxic and unappealing than a university club based around a moba

shira

Doomling goes for $250-300, totem for $175-200 IRL money iirc
But then there is the entire process of middleman/rep/going first/scamming.

If you just want steam bux you should be ok with the community market

Younger sibling going to uni this year

the uni has a LoL club...

like I can't think of anything more toxic and unappealing than a university club based around a moba

there is one at the university here and i just got an email about a tournament theyre having in march today

i kind of want to go

just so i can feel better about myself

73V3N

Banned
From my experience in pub matches they are always the first to jump into "equipo de mierda gg ff" and if their team wins they will be the first to call the other team "noob" and "EZ GAME", I'm sure not all peruvians have this obnoxious and poisonous attitude, but goddamn the ones I have been paired with are annoying as hell.

just had a game with 4 peruvians in my team.

i agree.

this troll kept diving and after he died he would start pinging everyone and ask:

"WHERES TEAM??" "GG TEAM NOB"

he ended up 2-14

i think he reported me cause i never went 2vs5 with him

xanavi

• Fixed flying units not moving correctly when issued move orders off the playable area of the map.
RTZ batrider buff.

Acinixys

Just won a game with the power of NecroBOSS + Aghanim's.

Dire was DOMINATING us almost the entire game because they were a 5 stack vs us 2 + 2 + 1

But I finally got my Aghs at minute 50 or so, and then steamrolled mid after killing Kunkka. As we were raxing Sniper came to close and got jumped on by Wraith King, so I insta blinked and ulted him. Dead for 140 seconds with no buyback but 5000 in the bank. He must have been salty as fuck

Gav47

The item recycling thing has successfully removed hundreds of thousands of commons from the economy, I can't see a listing with more than 5k items available now.

shira

Well since Icefrog is his manager, his complaints are going to get priority. Jajja
kappa.png

The item recycling thing has successfully removed hundreds of thousands of commons from the economy, I can't see a listing with more than 5k items available now.

And yet the price of armory expanders increases
n0ewXFb.jpg

6 slotted gyro with an omniknight support is so beast (and a riki on my team to drop smoke clouds on top of me during bkb)
satanic+mkb+daedalus +AC (they had mkb on weaver no point in butterfly)+bkb + manta (fuck boots)
Gyro really is the hardest of carries with a lot of items.
Seems like a good hero against weaver too, he couldn't do anything all game because he just gets melted by flak cannon

His voice is so perfect for the hero too.

Adult Swim have signed off on the Rick and Morty announcer pack. Ted (Pyrion) is going to help Justin with the Dota references.

Super hyped.
RJVFI6H.gif

Mohasus

So, my friend and I are arguing about who should have the first pick in YB.

I'm like "sniper is more likely to be picked by them if we don't pick it first".
And he's like "but troll is a better hero".

And then we both spam the pick button...

EF1C040FB2B0040676D92650036474608F7F6CCD

Hylian7

I'm like "sniper is more likely to be picked by them if we don't pick it first".

Yep, I've accidentally done this in regular AP before. They still need to fix that.

Manus

Ashamed. White wolf style is so much better. Gotta match that beard!

Mohasus

It is, but I've used it so many times in the last week that I wanted a change.

MQYX0Pl.png

PSA: you'll receive sets even after poor network conditions are detected. However, your prediction won't count.

Chris R

Early May deadline for new home of TI's EIS :D And the mayor says he'd work with the city to change the rule if the NHL promised the city a team instead of requiring the NBA to come to town.

Ah yis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom