• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Holy shit you mean my morph set got in?

OMG YES!
RJVFI6H.gif

Big Dog

It's stupid they named the courier Cyber Baby Roshan. I'm not a huge fan of it but I think it would make it in with a name change. Looks nothing like a Roshan courier.

no that's my doing, it's called SUPER NOVAAAAH

Well thank god then. Must have seen your shit post on reddit as well then because I saw it called the same thing there. I was too annoyed to properly read the name of the courier at that point.

Edit: Yeah that is your post on Reddit and it frustrates me that you would call the courier that in the title when it is specifically not what it is. Leads to confusion and just a useless thread by you doing that.

bounchfx

I really love a lot of those, but complete barf at valve supporting a bigot. I'll never understand why they want to reward someone like that but ignore plenty of other good stuff. Oh well.

I need the PL and PA sets in my life, just might need to find another way to get them.

I believe he's incredibly sexist towards female contributors and just a jerk in general. I remember him whining on the dev forums about why a female contributor (Yi I think?) gets so many sets in the game and he doesn't "despite mine being miles better" or something like that.

I believe he's incredibly sexist towards female contributors and just a jerk in general. I remember him whining on the dev forums about why a female contributor (Yi I think?) gets so many sets in the game and he doesn't "despite mine being miles better" or something like that.

ChemicalAlia also mentioned having a pretty awful chat experience with the guy.

Oh yeah, this guy. He had really bad things to say about some of the female artists, primarily for "trying to make Dota a girly game", and was surprised to discover that I'm also female.

He then added me on Steam, and tried to have "cyber-sex" (is this still the term?) with me abruptly in the middle of a fairly normal/professional conversation. I had to block him, because that's literally all he does and it was honestly a bit unsettling and found it highly disrespectful. Usually I can tell if someone's a troll right away, but with this guy I'm not so sure.

I really don't like fanning the flames, but I do advise avoiding this guy if he contacts you, particularly if you're a girl.

You can read more about it all here, the dude is pretty gross person.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2eo63g/dota_2_beta_26th_august_item_schema_update/ck1e0vf

Quesa

Oh well then fuck that guy

Ugh and I was set to buy chests till I got the PL and WK sets.

And I still don't know when Metal Gear is out

And the dress is white and gold

Ugh

Deadly

So goddamn frustrating when you play with your friends but they don't listen to your advice. I don't want to sound like an asshole either so I just keep it inside after the game when we lose.

Constant reminder of why I practically only solo queue.

Mordeccai

So goddamn frustrating when you play with your friends but they don't listen to your advice. I don't want to sound like an asshole either so I just keep it inside after the game when we lose.

i know this feeling. 1.5 years of queing with one of my best buddies... and the guy just hasn't improved as a player in 6 months. he refuses to listen to my advice, still strictly uses build guides to determine which skills to level up, rejects my offers to coach him a little bit on CSing, still cant stack or pull after predominantly playing support roles, doesn't understand how to harass in lane without drawing creep agro even though I've told him 100 times about the agro radius...

it is very frustrating. he almost never plays unless we que so relies on me to carry him. doesnt help that he gets blazed af almost every night we que. I don't mind smokin a little and playing some doto but once you 're zooted you just have to stop playing the game.

Chris R

USW particularly bad tonight. Wonder if it's my ISP throwing a hissy fit over the FCC's decision.

edit: terrible game, I try to support and get a brood who can't play and a medusa who can't mid with a furion who can only last hit on radiants fucking cliff

I have basically the opposite problem. I'm competent enough with the basic mechanics and understand 20-ish heroes enough to play them without sinking my team in the skill bracket where most of them are (very high for normal matchmaking)...but i tend to require specific instructions as to when to go where for a gank, etc (and occasionally build tips). Part of that is prob bc i'm not really one to take charge...but my win rate is noticeably higher when playing with them than people in my bracket.

Chris R

I got a pudge hair I'd like to gift once to someone in return for another gift (I doubt I'll ever play pudge again, I'd use it on my bets if I could but will recycle it if nobody wants)

edit: pudge

Big Dog

Is Chaun going under a new name, and what is a AD carry?

AD Carry is a League term last I remember. I think it means Attack damage or some shit. Yeah and that doesn't look at all like Chuan. So I would easily guess that is a League player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom