• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

42 days till Major Allstars LAN
56 days till Dreamhack Bucharest
63 days till TI5 invites
75 days till Summit 3 LAN
106 days till Dreamhack Jonkoping
113 days till ESL Frankfurt
143 days till TI5 groupstages
162 days till TI5 grandfinals

players just need to put more effort into their intros

iQ82OaGVvP0B0.gif

kbrxOSu.gif

Can you even imagine EE doing promo material.
- zero filter
- zero attention span
- zero personal skills

87Serm5.jpg

DsrA6Kc.gif

V Soon™

Good
- Morphling does not look total grabage unlike his already existing sets and I like he has a goat beard. GJ Anuxi!
- TA set looks simple and I like that in a set
- PL set is simple too yet works effectively in portraying his theme
- I cannot hate on any Disruptor set. In my personal opinion, he has the best cosmetic mounts (edit: welp, just read the creator of this set is a disgusting person)

G.ZZZ

I think Frog is at a loss for how to nerf him without disrupting his playstyle, which is perfect.

Just nerf his ulti. Maybe increase the AoE but severely nerf damage. That shit does like 400 damage with proper refreshes at level 6, on top of propagating silences zzz

Falk

that puzzling face
Brazillian friend was staying with me last night for Zelda Symphony's Boston show (We're playing for that, he drove up from New York)

Queued Dota, played Earthshaker, bought back at 12 minutes into enemy teamwipe and he was all 'daaaaaamn' while Slark on the other team calls me a tryhard.

I dunno, I found it hilarious in context of DotaGAF.

Guys, I feel bad. I threw a match that may have been a win because the aegis expired on me as I blinked in. I was on Sven and I didn't BKB or ult because I wanted them upon respawn. I just wanted to see if I could force out any big spells.

TUSR

Banned
Guys, I feel bad. I threw a match that may have been a win because the aegis expired on me as I blinked in. I was on Sven and I didn't BKB or ult because I wanted them upon respawn. I just wanted to see if I could force out any big spells.
I did this last night. Even though the game wasn't winnable at that point, still felt embarrassed.

I did this last night. Even though the game wasn't winnable at that point, still felt embarrassed.
Well I certainly learned my lesson to time the aegis. That won't be a loss I forget. I don't necessarily know if we could have won the fight, but it damn sure would have been closer than it was with me getting deleted.

Hylian7

Back when Tinker was super OP, I remember I threw a game once by blowing up someone with Blademail and killing myself.

Although I posted the game here and people said it was lost either way since our PA had shit farm.

Also I want to point out Tinker has been picked 32 games this patch.

Who was saying he was completely gone after that last nerf to him?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Right so I'm terrible but want to learn, I've played some normal matches and just get smashed every time by people who are way, way above my level, would it be better to play ranked and do the calibration matches so I get put where I actually belong so I can play with people of my level?

TUSR

Banned
Right so I'm terrible but want to learn, I've played some normal matches and just get smashed every time by people who are way, way above my level, would it be better to play ranked and do the calibration matches so I get put where I actually belong so I can play with people of my level?
How many games have you played?

Back when Tinker was super OP, I remember I threw a game once by blowing up someone with Blademail and killing myself.

Although I posted the game here and people said it was lost either way since our PA had shit farm.

Also I want to point out Tinker has been picked 32 games this patch.

Who was saying he was completely gone after that last nerf to him?

congrats hes as relevant as tusk luna leshrac and terrorblade

you must be very proud of him to have beat out lifestealer and chaos knight

unranked does that as well the only difference is ranked gives you your epeen number

just keep playing and youll get to where you should be
stove suggested i try invoker

lol
dude whatever hes not hard

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

No. You have an unranked rating too. You're probably just early enough that you're meeting up against more experienced players playing on new accounts to torment new players (smurfs). Just hang in there and you'll get through that.

Hylian7

congrats hes as relevant as tusk luna leshrac and terrorblade

you must be very proud of him to have beat out lifestealer and chaos knight

unranked does that as well the only difference is ranked gives you your epeen number

just keep playing and youll get to where you should be

dude whatever hes not hard

It's about what I expected to happen after the nerf. You were basically arguing that he was below Lifestealer and CK before.

He ain't dead.

Chris R

So me blaming the servers for being shit and giving me unplayable lag last night was my roommate downloading AssCreed Unity.

Team was fucking shit, even with zero lag we had no chance. I gave up the second furion left lane for cliff jungling

Low Tier
found a picture of anbokr cosplaying his favorite dota hero slardar
dac15_fantastic.gif

tcPfnpJ.jpg

everyone plz congratulate anbokr on this awesome cosplay! Great job and keep up the good work, never lose your passion!
pup.gif

Haunted

found a picture of anbokr cosplaying his favorite dota hero slardar
dac15_fantastic.gif

tcPfnpJ.jpg

everyone plz congratulate anbokr on this awesome cosplay! Great job and keep up the good work, never lose your passion!
pup.gif
Almost as good as the russian poverty cosplay from a while back.

X1Oe3ZZh.jpg

YU3mk8N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom