• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played the most frustrating dota game in 2000+games

Teammate picks huskar, I pick oracle

He runs away every single teamfight as soon as he gets below 30 percent hp.
I give him 7 seconds of godmode and pretty much a full hp heal after it ends, and he runs away immediately when he gets low hp...'because I'll die'

How do I get amazing teammates one game then a guy like him the next.

For some reason every single time I pick a wombo combo hero this happens-.- (naix + spirit breaker = spirit suicide charges into 5 man over and over and I just have to bail out mid charge unless I want to be part of the pizza delivery service too, pl + kotl = pl does put a single point in his Q)

Calidor

I want the new TA set, do I have to wait 3 months to grab it from the market or roll keys until I open one with it?

Any other option that I'm not thinking about?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is this Nexon chest going to be sold for public consumption or will I have to pay absurds amount of money for that Abaddon set because of stupid regional differences?
I assume it's for a tournament they will be running soon, but it looks like there is a special variation of each item.

shira

Thanks. What is the highest volume trade platform right now?

http://redd.it/2xd1jn

high volume, medium risk - there are 1-2 douches that are scamming people for untradable sets
facepalm.gif

, but for the most part good traders

manfestival

I've got a couple of sets from YB games that I wanna trade:

e0SDB9O.jpg

The centaur sets are Conquering Tyrant & Warrior of the Steppe, the sand king sets are Qaldin and Caustic Consumption. The doom set is the eleven curses one.

I would like to have a shot at the SS set ... if not the wraith king if not taken. I dont have much to give since I have played year beast like 8 times and won like 3 times :(

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Can anyone recommend some streamers that would be good to watch for a newer player? I'm looking for someone who explains what they're doing and why, not always obviously but sometimes, much like Purge does in his videos. No one loud or trolly though, I prefer chilled streamers.

Can anyone recommend some streamers that would be good to watch for a newer player? I'm looking for someone who explains what they're doing and why, not always obviously but sometimes, much like Purge does in his videos. No one loud or trolly though, I prefer chilled streamers.

Merlini.

Blitz is probably the chillest and educational streamer

Draskyl on his non-salty days can be pretty good, but I don't think he's had one in years

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

DannyGamingGnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFCnvXUek0
(awesome techies game in general this particular video, he is so good at the hero)

He explains why he does things etc, he doesn't exactly give tutorials like purge but he is a ten times better player and far more entertaining to watch.

He's my favorite streamer
Watch that video and tell me it wasn't super fun to watch.

shira

blitz and merleezy are good, would recommend

http://www.twitch.tv/bananaslamjamma
really in depth

http://www.twitch.tv/420jenkins
accent and way os speaking might be kind of annoying if you are not Canadian

http://www.twitch.tv/asiaamore
another Canadian

268x268.resizedimage

Can't wait to rock my Roshan skull clinkz

ive heard about this cool dude who streams sometimes

stevewinwood

really sexy to boot

has a pretty good chat most nights

JC Sera

e0SDB9O.jpg

The centaur sets are Conquering Tyrant & Warrior of the Steppe, the sand king sets are Qaldin and Caustic Consumption. The doom set is the eleven curses one.
unfortunately most of the stuff I have to trade won't be available until march 15

I really want the genie pants venge

mfaex

www.twitch.tv/bananaslamjamma in addition to some others mentioned. Banana talks a lot about everything he does. Streams at night (NA).

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for all the suggestions fellas, I'll check them out tomorrow.

Manus

Got my Doomling from the Valve store and it was golden! Now to open it or sell the chest? I'd open it, but two items in it go way less than the chest itself. To many hard decisions.

shira

tinker
.Black^?
http://redd.it/2xfeir

41 days till Major Allstars LAN
55 days till Dreamhack Bucharest
62 days till TI5 invites
74 days till Summit 3 LAN
105 days till Dreamhack Jonkoping
112 days till ESL Frankfurt
142 days till TI5 groupstages
161 days till TI5 grandfinals

manfestival

weedman, bigdaddy(he yells but hes hilarious), slahser, and shane!

Shinypogs

I'm going to miss Yearbeast a little for the communication and teamwork aspects that showed up during it (same as the PA event). I'm also sad I'll never get enough wins/ points for the goldhorn courier. On the other hand it will be nice to go back to normal games where I don't see the same lineups every game.

TUSR

Banned

merlini is the tits

TheCrow

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1281885586
q6Jq5m9.png

Game can be so hard but can also be rewarding sometimes. Not even surprised that our team comp won but sure am shocked that the 3 stack didn't throw our SF under the bus and then back over his carcass.

Edit: Looking through replay and I hit a 5 man gust. Sure they walked up the secret shop choke point but it felt great.
hush.gif

Mohasus

e0SDB9O.jpg

I want that LC or Drow (Winged bolt), if there is anything here that interests you:

iblmohM9ljUiSS.png

(yay rubick sets!!!)

abunai

this rick and morty stream is amazing
medium  tower  boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom