• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

87Serm5.jpg

Hey that TA set looks pretty co...

UH5dwP8.jpg
A girl needs her secrets

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So I just had to search what Rick and Morty was and this is a cartoon that only has 11 episodes? How is it popular enough to warrant the creation of a Dota voice pack?

bounchfx

So I just had to search what Rick and Morty was and this is a cartoon that only has 11 episodes? How is it popular enough to warrant the creation of a Dota voice pack?

cult favorite

have you ever heard of the show Firefly? or Freaks and Geeks? etc. it doesn't take a long show to really get people invested in it if it's done really well.

Why can't it be popular because there is only a small amount of episodes? Also it is a new show and there is a second season coming.

How does amount of episodes correlate to popularity? Also it doesn't need to be popular worldwide, just with the Dota players that are likely to spend money.

Speaking of, I still need to watch that show.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1281885586
q6Jq5m9.png

Game can be so hard but can also be rewarding sometimes. Not even surprised that our team comp won but sure am shocked that the 3 stack didn't throw our SF under the bus and then back over his carcass.

Edit: Looking through replay and I hit a 5 man gust. Sure they walked up the secret shop choke point but it felt great.
hush.gif
Where's your avatar from? I played against someone with your avatar once, but looking at your dotabuff it's not you.

Jadax

It's an alright animation show. Has that quirky comedy that Community used to have - if you like that, you'll enjoy the show.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
cult favorite

have you ever heard of the show Firefly? or Freaks and Geeks? etc. it doesn't take a long show to really get people invested in it if it's done really well.

Sure, those are good shows, but I'd be floored if either of them got a Dota voice pack. I guess if it's a new/ongoing show and the demographics probably overlap I get it. I still wonder how many sales they can expect realistically for a show that has a cult following in the US which is just a fraction of the total Dota userbase. It just seems like an odd choice is all.

mfaex

It's an Adult Swim show. They and Valve have worked together before.* The voice pack is an ad for the show as much as it is something for existing fans.

This may not work for non-US residents, but here's season 1: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

I need Rick and Morty chat emoticons in my life. The things I'd do for them aren't legal in my country.
But muh immersion.
Also a Meseeeks courier.

*http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/
*https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Adult_Swim

I really thought someone would have taken over doing the content analysis stuff now but it doesn't seem to be happening. I want to see breakdowns of these new Nexon sets and comparisons.

Seems that no one is keep tracking of animations, scaleform changes etc now.

I wish I had more time on my hands.

I really thought someone would have taken over doing the content analysis stuff now but it doesn't seem to be happening. I want to see breakdowns of these new Nexon sets and comparisons.

That gold set is sick.

87Serm5.jpg

Hey that TA set looks pretty co...

UH5dwP8.jpg
I guess the dress couldn't be designed to cover enough leg to hide the default skirt thing? That just looks awful. If it was a few inches longer, it would have been great. It really looks half done. I don't understand....

Deadly

A guy on my team had 54k points.... We also easily had lvl3 of each path too because of the huge bonus today. It was quite amusing :lol

Jadax

What the effffff

My loot haul is Rare bundles at best on my smurf.
Got 2x same lion set that I'll never ever play.
2x Anti-mage set I'll never play.

Big Dog

What programs do you use to read the code for each update, and what program do you use to look at hero animations? I'm sure posting pictures of all the cosmetics would be the easy part, could be fun to mess around with.

Shinypogs

Goodbye my twelve win streak in yearbeast :(

New dota 2 reporter episode is pretty nice. I wonder if this will be the last season since I don't really know where the creator could go from here

DarkKyo

I guess the dress couldn't be designed to cover enough leg to hide the default skirt thing? That just looks awful. If it was a few inches longer, it would have been great. It really looks half done. I don't understand....

I'm more concerned about all the bulk added to her leg meat to cover her original model's legs. It looks odd. No longer looks like Lanaya to me I guess. Should have stayed mysterious...

Quesa

For the new page: looking to trade the new morph or dp sets for the new wk set

thank you

edit nvm ty strider enjoy the set

I'm more concerned about all the bulk added to her leg meat to cover her original model's legs. It looks odd. No longer looks like Lanaya to me I guess. Should have stayed mysterious...

Oh I didn't even notice her legs looked different. I'm so focused on the ridiculous transition from dress to underlying skirt thing I can't even think about the other problems.

Fevaweva

Tried Visage for the first time today. Despite miss-microing the shit out of my familiars, I had a lot of fun. Soul Assumption does SO MUCH damage it is crazy. The hero is really underrated in my opinion (at least in pubs, probably because of the micro-management involved)

Big Dog

Hey Matt why haven't Dota Pit changed their "Mystery Stretch Goal" to showing it will be that Juggernaut set you showed us a while back with those Compendium pics you posted. I feel like it could turn into a reddit thread that gets more people to buy the compendium or chest to make sure it unlocks that goal. I really hope it hits that goal because the items bundled with that Compendium are amazing.

Sianos

553344_1561456777451073_1475604862004808946_n.png

4mC962j.gif

Valve is jumping the shark. WTF is this shit?

Already accepted for a tournament pack-in.
cBj1LTf.png
first the year beast mode which is basically living payload, now outrageous cosmetics

can valve please revive tf2 before the team responsible for its downfall gets their rolly desks situated in the dota wing

Hey Matt why haven't Dota Pit changed their "Mystery Stretch Goal" to showing it will be that Juggernaut set you showed us a while back with those Compendium pics you posted. I feel like it could turn into a reddit thread that gets more people to buy the compendium or chest to make sure it unlocks that goal. I really hope it hits that goal because the items bundled with that Compendium are amazing.

nice
bounty hunter
set

seriously what the fuck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom