• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

iU8s0tw.jpg

http://youtu.be/8Vlxgf-_58E?t=40s

Hey Matt why haven't Dota Pit changed their "Mystery Stretch Goal" to showing it will be that Juggernaut set you showed us a while back with those Compendium pics you posted. I feel like it could turn into a reddit thread that gets more people to buy the compendium or chest to make sure it unlocks that goal. I really hope it hits that goal because the items bundled with that Compendium are amazing.
ibmx4K9aNbecse.png

That Chiz guy is doing work. Destroying dota one set at a time. Fuck. . . .

Big Dog

Of all the sets to complain about or not enjoy this one doesn't fit that list for me. I think Juggernaut has an awesome amount of WELL DONE sets that allow people to mix and match pieces how they want. Sure it nearly makes him look like Bounty Hunter (mainly because of the blade-sword thing), but the main point is that it is unique to the sets that are already available for the hero. Can we please realize that this is most likely the nicest set the hero has besides the DotaCinema set?

Some of you guys are nearing reddit territory here. I know a couple damn dumb people but even they can keep track of the heroes in the game regardless of what cosmetics they're wearing. No one's forcing you to buy/equip stuff you don't like oO

Thank you. Finally someone reasonable.

Oh and a white mask on the dudes face has to scream Juggernaut right? Don't know why people jump to bounty hunter (besides the blade) when there isn't a single Bounty Hunter set that covers his face entirely. They are only ever bandanas over the mouth or a damn cowboy hat.

Nymerio

Some of you guys are nearing reddit territory here. I know a couple damn dumb people but even they can keep track of the heroes in the game regardless of what cosmetics they're wearing. No one's forcing you to buy/equip stuff you don't like oO

shira

"looks like bounty Hunter"

Ok guys i'd like you to read me what letters you see here.

hush.gif

The Chiz sets look bad.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

no

there's a difference between a set being aesthetically shit, or polarizing, and a set that turns silencer into goddamn cowboy kunkka or disguises jugg as fucking gondar.

hush.gif

The Chiz sets look bad.

Thank you. Finally someone
that agrees with my opinion
reasonable.

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm amazed are afraid of getting jugg and bh confused.

Casual friends have way more issues telling BH and Slark apart.

Or Mirana and Luna (lol)

JC Sera

I was playing a game with my friend last night
we had no late game line up but decent team fight
then I had a black out, texted my friend not to bother pausing
got a text 10 minutes later say we won, 2 people off the other team had D/Cd

with those lineups if the game went past the 40 minute mark the other team would have won
crazy.gif

storm can't even assemble his orchid lmao

"quick better buy that recipe so I don't look bad on the scoreboard"
well your team had enchantress ursa and techies, you weren't helped

Chris R

storm can't even assemble his orchid lmao

"quick better buy that recipe so I don't look bad on the scoreboard"
well your team had enchantress ursa and techies, you weren't helped

I was techies ;_;

No idea why my teams tonight seem insistent on feeding. Last game they fed 41 deaths in 30 mins, this time 47 in 37.

We have a chance until the feeding starts.

JustinBB7

Is the Elder Timebreaker gonna go back up in price on the steam market you think? I saw it at like 120 euros a few months ago, around 70 last month I think, now it dropped to 62 euros.

Maybe it will rise up again around international or is that too risky to wait for?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
"looks like bounty Hunter"

Ok guys i'd like you to read me what letters you see here.

You're tying to say that doesn't look like a Gondar set? Are you high?

inkls

That you can't see from his overhead hero model because he's wearing a red hood, which Gondar does wear?

dang thats bounty hunter? I thought it was beastmaster's red hood set, or bloodseeker's red hood set, or default warlock with his red hood.

Its so confusing when Axe has a sword since hes easy to confuse with ulted sven.

553344_1561456777451073_1475604862004808946_n.png

4mC962j.gif

Valve is jumping the shark. WTF is this shit?

Already accepted for a tournament pack-in.
cBj1LTf.png

I... don't really see anything wrong with this set? Is this just hating cosmetics because "lol volvo ugly hats u suck" or is there something about this set I'm missing and I should be offended?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
It looks like bounty because in game jugg poses like bounty (kinda hunched over) and holds his weapon/scabbard like bounty. From the back they both have a very similar hood, similarly held and proportioned weapon in the main hand, and then jugg's scabbard looks very similar to bounty's smaller offhand weapon (also held in the same manner), not to mention the color scheme is very similar--hell he's even got the same cloth (and the same color) around his neck and legs.

Sure, in the concept art and loading screen you can obviously tell it's jugg, but from the in-game screenshots and when you get the overhead view, he can very very easily be confused with bounty.

inkls

it looks like bounty because in game jugg poses like bounty (kinda hunched over) and from the back they both have that hood, a weapon on the main hand, and then the scabbard looks like bounty's smaller offhand weapon, not to mention the color scheme is very similar--hell he's even got the same cloth around his neck and legs.

sure, in the concept art and loading screen you can obviously tell it's jugg, but from the in-game screenshots and when you get the overhead view, he can very very easily be confused with bounty

Yeah, what about the bearded silencer tho? Color scheme is different weapons are very different.

Satch

Banned
i dont get how some of u are looking at the jugg set and the BH set posted and are like "Wtf they look nOtHiNg alike u are becoming reddit!"

like sis, do your eyes work

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think that jugg set looks blue and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom