• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah, what about the bearded silencer tho? Color scheme is different weapons are very different.

I wouldn't have a problem with that silencer if the face/beard didn't look exactly like Kunkka. Looks like someone threw a silencer set over the Kunkka model. Would be like making a DK set with an open helmet, then making his face look like lycan.

ZOqdv2I.png

Actually, no screw it, it would be more like taking a hero's iconic helmet/facemask, turning it into tophat, and then giving the hero the facial characteristics of a completely different hero:

Chris R

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1284438473

Sucks so much when you do pretty damn good only to have a sniper get ultra fat rendering whatever good you did worthless. Made it 33 minutes before the sniper got too fat and then the game was over.

Core lesh is nice but not when your drow should have more gpm... At least drow kept it close to me unlike undying

off to play a single player game, everyone speaks english in my head

Conceptor

This Lina in Arteezy's game right now asked his team to hurry up and finish because he has to go. The match is 27 mins in

Who the fuck queues when you've got so little time?

DON'T DO THIS GAF. DON'T COMMIT WHEN YOU GOT SOMETHING TO DO

Kard8p3

This Lina in Arteezy's game right now asked his team to hurry up and finish because he has to go. The match is 27 mins in

those are actually the worst kind of players

Hylian7

To be fair, I've had things come up before where it's like "I have to leave in 20 minutes because someone needs me to go do x."

Hey Matt why haven't Dota Pit changed their "Mystery Stretch Goal" to showing it will be that Juggernaut set you showed us a while back with those Compendium pics you posted. I feel like it could turn into a reddit thread that gets more people to buy the compendium or chest to make sure it unlocks that goal. I really hope it hits that goal because the items bundled with that Compendium are amazing.
This set was declined, it is not the stretch goal item.

bounchfx

so wait, what is this korean event coming up? It seems like it's supposed to be big like DAC/TI but for Korea, with all the stuff they're adding, but I don't believe I heard anything about it? Anyone have info?

so wait, what is this korean event coming up? It seems like it's supposed to be big like DAC/TI but for Korea, with all the stuff they're adding, but I don't believe I heard anything about it? Anyone have info?
It's not a tournament, it's some promotion to do with the PC bangs (gaming cafes) over there.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just spend an hour and a half of my life futilely trying to breach high ground against Sniper and Techies. This is the worst fucking video game ever conceived by human beings.

Nymerio

i dont get how some of u are looking at the jugg set and the BH set posted and are like "Wtf they look nOtHiNg alike u are becoming reddit!"

like sis, do your eyes work

It does look like a bounty set, I just don't see the problem with it. No one is forcing anyone to buy it. And if anyone wants to seriously suggest that they think it'll be problematic to tell apart heroes because of cosmetics I don't know what to say.

Hylian7

Shadow Blade Sven that farms with Storm Bolt........

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1285385804

Sometimes you just have a game where you are carrying a patient that already is a vegetable.

This Sven was said vegetable.

He goes Shadow Blade vs BH, then every lane of creeps to get to, it's....

goodjob.gif

....to farm the lane....

I have higher GPM than anyone on the other team, more kills than anyone on the other team. Definitely an unwinnable game.

Edit: Wtf, I tried to edit the other post and it double posted?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Shadow Blade Sven that farms with Storm Bolt........

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1285385804

Sometimes you just have a game where you are carrying a patient that already is a vegetable.

This Sven was said vegetable.

He goes Shadow Blade vs BH, then every lane of creeps to get to, it's....

goodjob.gif

....to farm the lane....

I have higher GPM than anyone on the other team, more kills than anyone on the other team. Definitely an unwinnable game.

Edit: Wtf, I tried to edit the other post and it double posted?
I guess it worked the first time he tried it?

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/196...y_type=&game_mode=&region=&faction=&duration=

Seems like it would eat all your mana in no time.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What was HoN like?

HON lina was the best cuz she had a good attack animation and her two nukes did enough damage to one shot creep waves so you'd go midas on her and go ultra farm/carry. Also her passive had a dot effect on it so it was amazing for mid harass. I miss pyro so much :(.

Hylian7

hey man RTZ did it on stream a few times!!!!!!!!!

As outlined above in the post, Shadow Blade against a BH...

facepalm.gif

Also he would keep Storm Bolting for farm when there was someone he could have stunned and I could have zipped in on and easily killed right there in front of him. It was basically one of those "I'm gonna mimic what some pro did one time" and then they fail at it.

Hylian7

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm making a bot to automatically download my replays for me since I can never remember to do it before they expire. Yep
headshot.gif

Hylian7

I'm making a bot to automatically download my replays for me since I can never remember to do it before they expire. Yep
headshot.gif

They always expire so damn quickly. Dotabuff truesight generally tells me what I want to know though, unless there's some thing I wanted to record in it, then I usually just download right after.

Raytow

amusing slark golden barb goes for 9 euros, but Tidehunter octopus on a stick goes for like 2 euros, they are both very rare drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom