• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Union Gaming team denies cheating still wants to stay together
cBj1LTf.png

#roadtoti5

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1287589520

"dire quiere throw pero su mama no lo deja"

Try to make stuff happen, get good swaps and shit, somehow team is always scattered, against a team with 2 invis
Wisp never relocated too, not even for a save.. I know it's AR but that's not too hard to do :<

edit : checked tiny's skill build, I want to throw up :(

Ult after maxing avatoss (some people defend it but it's just really dumb actually), and then after maxing craggy (that's just not defendable)

woodland

Ult after maxing avatoss (some people defend it but it's just really dumb actually), and then after maxing craggy (that's just not defendable)

At level 6 with 2 in avalanche and 3 in toss, one in your ult will give you about 75 more damage vs. 80 from level 3 in avalanche. By level 7 you'll have 175 extra damage versus 120 I believe. If you're looking for combo bonus damage, it's better to not max your ult and get the levels in avalanche, but if you're pushing the extra level in toss is fine.

Either way, it doesn't make much of a difference. You won't have your aghs to do serious physical damage and the attack speed vs damage kind of cancels out. Also, this used to be the build so he could just be used to doing it.

G.ZZZ

Attacker don't play KKa anymore, he play Linda :(

He still slay tho'. 6350 and counting.

OMG I'M ACTUALLY PLAYING WITH NOT DJRASTHA BJ MY IDOL FROM DOTA1 OMG

DrPizza

Banned
I thought LP games were there to segregate 'Normal' and 'Ranked' games, but currently LP games are on the lines of a locked demo mode.

Since I will not play bot'ish game by principle (nor will I use bots, even thought I mentioned I will), it is indeed undesirable enough to stop me from playing Dota 2.

Dota 2, good riddance.

LPQ exists solely to punish toxic players.

Sounds like it's working as intended.

Jadax

Fuck volvo..fix your shit servers!

Got d/c literally minutes before we won in a 45min YB game, took ages to reconnect, got an abandon -.-

Chris R

Radiance blood is kinda fun. I just wish I was the core safe farm so I could have grabbed it quicker than I did.

Also, trench necros, please start building Aghs when you are on my team ;_;

Chris R

Why? It's not like trench carries save for buyback?

It isn't about the buyback, it's about the extra damage.

But when they are using scythe on BKB'd targets I guess the damage doesn't matter either.

The stats are a nice bonus over something like Pipe/Urn/Crimson/Mek :(

shira

It isn't about the buyback, it's about the extra damage.

But when they are using scythe on BKB'd targets I guess the damage doesn't matter either.

The stats are a nice bonus over something like Pipe/Urn/Crimson/Mek :(

wiki said:
23%/31%/40% (31%/40%/47%) health, considering basic 25% magic resistance

Say there is a 1000 hp carry mid game (nonaghs 1/2/3 vs aghs reaper 1/2/3 instakill hp)
230/310/400
vs
310/400/470

Not much of a difference early/mid game, I'd rather get a mobility item or a midas first. I'm not at a skill level where 140 damage is making or breaking my game.

2000 hp carry mid-late game (nonaghs vs aghs reaper)
460/620/800
vs
620/800/940

Mordeccai

necro aghs super good against
heart.gif
. I was in a game where the enemy axe was balling out of control, fucker built 3 hearts. Was a 70 min game. Aghs refresh single handedly won that, because we didnt have to eat through the rest of axe's absurd hp pool.

Chris R

Trench carries do save for buyback tho, and we had a few fights where the extra damage would have been a sure kill instead of a worthless pipe that was never popped, or the extra HP would have saved their ass

shira

So I spent 42 hours without electricity. What's crackin?

- iG.BurNIng
- LGD.Xiao8
- VG.rabbit
- Ehome.MY: mushi, kyxy, ohaiyo, kecik imba, johnny

18 days till Major Allstars LAN
41 days till MLG Columbus
53 days till Dreamhack Bucharest
60 days till TI5 invites
72 days till Summit 3 LAN
103 days till Dreamhack Jonkoping
110 days till ESL Frankfurt
140 days till TI5 groupstages