• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

Tiny wisp with blink is gonna gain popularity in pro games it looks like
Also you don't want a lina to snowball. And she has decent farm so far, so it's good they shut her down, blink euls lv 11 lina is monstrous

but i mean

it doesn't really seem like she's doing anything particularly useful in this lineup

Acinixys

I thought LP games were there to segregate 'Normal' and 'Ranked' games, but currently LP games are on the lines of a locked demo mode.

Since I will not play bot'ish game by principle (nor will I use bots, even thought I mentioned I will), it is indeed undesirable enough to stop me from playing Dota 2.

Dota 2, good riddance.

Dont wanna be mean but unless you had two power outages or two insanely important life issues you cant moan about it

Its almost impossible to get into LPQ unless you are a massive douche nozzel

EDIT: Twitch can suck a fat dick

Watching on mobile quality and it still lags like a bastard

They really need to improve their infrastructure

Quesa

Lion and AM call techies "most useless hero"

prove them wrong, win them the game

poor network conditions. no stats recorded one hour into the game as we're at ancients

fuck this game

legit curious as to if there's a way to "fake" the net thing because they only dced when they were losing and they were in a stack

Demoli

I thought LP games were there to segregate 'Normal' and 'Ranked' games, but currently LP games are on the lines of a locked demo mode.

Since I will not play bot'ish game by principle (nor will I use bots, even thought I mentioned I will), it is indeed undesirable enough to stop me from playing Dota 2.

Dota 2, good riddance.

I'm kinda with you there, low prio is crayz bad right now, completely killed my interest in dota.

That and hunting monsters.

G.ZZZ

I'm kinda with you there, low prio is crayz bad right now, completely killed my interest in dota.

That and hunting monsters.

I never get lowprio and flame every game like i actually do. I start, mute everyone , random and then flame everyone in allchat.

Never low prio Kappa

I've played close to 1000 games and I've never been in low prio, and I've become pretty skeptical about people saying it's a regular consequence of just playing DOTA.

I'm not even especially polite

Acinixys

I've played close to 1000 games and I've never been in low prio, and I've become pretty skeptical about people saying it's a regular consequence of just playing DOTA.

I feel the same

I have 5000 hours and 3k+ games and have been in LPQ ONCE, and it was because my GF was in a car accident and I had to abandon to get to the hospital

man this prison sure sucks they dont even give me more than one hour of tv time

This

I'm pretty sure that if you're having a bad time in low prio it's done it's job, which is make you behave so you don't get sent there again. Also getting there undeservedly is about as common as someone getting jailed on false charges, pretty rare.

Kalnos

Banned

I have been in it once that I remember (a loooong time ago) and it announced at the start of the match that it was LPQ as well as telling me before I queued. I have never seen LPQ since.

Dunno if it's just unannounced now or what.

inkls

Dota 2, good riddance.

"working as intended"

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Does anyone get Low Prio for anything other than abandons? You must have to be an awfully vile, mean piece of shit in game to get reported enough for Low Prio. I say mean snarky shit all the time and my only LPQ was for abandon.

Got LPQ after a shit game with a 4stack, I trashtalked their retarded decision all game

Probably got reported for feeding on purpose or something as I only got mutes before

Tried the build for sven that was suggested here when asked for it, not as much mana problems now (support bought arcanes this time which helped immensely)

Saprol

Got LPQ after a shit game with a 4stack, I trashtalked their retarded decision all game

Probably got reported for feeding on purpose or something as I only got mutes before

Ok.

May 28 said:
Multiple people ganging up on you to report you in the same game has no effect on whether or not you are banned. We are looking at patterns of behavior over time only.

G.ZZZ

I just flamed a russian that whined all chat all the game. At one point i was like: "i'd tell you to suck my dick but you're russian so you'd go in prison for that "

FACE

Banned

Dota 2, good riddance.

4Aqlukh.jpg

The most delicious thing in DOTA is getting repeatedly flamed by a 4-stack and having the alpha douchebag say "enjoy low prio you faggot" in all chat, only to report him and get the "action taken" notification right after the match. No sir, you can enjoy low priority.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm not even kidding, I don't get the complaints people have about LPQ. Every time I've been there (only once by my own doing, I really had to poop, ok?) has been a blast. It's like all the distilled hatred and vitriol from the entire Dota community packaged into a single lazer beam of shit for one game and it's miraculous to be apart of.

I'm not even kidding, I don't get the complaints people have about LPQ. Every time I've been there (only once by my own doing, I really had to poop, ok?) has been a blast. It's like all the distilled hatred and vitriol from the entire Dota community packaged into a single lazer beam of shit for one game and it's miraculous to be apart of.

I kind of want to experience one game of LPQ just to see what it's like. 2 heroes fighting over mid? Furion intentionally feeding? Abandons after FB? All of the above?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I kind of want to experience one game of LPQ just to see what it's like. 2 heroes fighting over mid? Furion intentionally feeding? Abandons after FB? All of the above?

And more. Make sure you have your voice chat turned up, and be active on the mic! It's a blast!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

i've played in teams where someone was LPQ (so you all have to play LPQ) and like honestly i didn't notice a difference from 2k mmr bracket

Big Dog

It's fun to look through items in the half life model viewer and come to realize there are some fun designs that Valve have left sitting there for quite some time. Two cool ones I noticed were the Houndeye Courier and the [url="http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Dota2_SnowCourierNew.jpg]Snow Leopard Courier[/url] both from all the way back in 2013 and 2012, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom