• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Dota is anime. The comics are anime-ish since they move and are 2d, but the game itself isn't. If Valve made a 2d animated lore video series then you could say that is anime.

Have they ever found out what was in the basement? I watched like 6 or 7 episodes and thought it was a cool idea but then I heard it got kinda stagnant.

i thought it was really good in the beginning and then they chase a titan through a field into this forest and this shit takes years

like 10 episodes where jack shit actually moves forward after a bunch of plot actually happens every episode in the beginning

what the fuck

Pratfall

i thought it was really good in the beginning and then they chase a titan through a field into this forest and this shit takes years

like 10 episodes where jack shit actually moves forward after a bunch of plot actually happens every episode in the beginning

what the fuck

nothing happening in an episode of anime? why I never

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a website for sharing cosmetic builds? I've always loved skins and all sorts of fluff and I was just wondering if there was a hub of peoples creations. I don't mean default sets that I can see in-game, but more bits and pieces put together to make something cool.

inkls

Is there a website for sharing cosmetic builds? I've always loved skins and all sorts of fluff and I was just wondering if there was a hub of peoples creations. I don't mean default sets that I can see in-game, but more bits and pieces put together to make something cool.

I think theres a dota subreddit something dota fashion advice or something like that.

also dota hattery is your friend

Hylian7

Dumb question, I'd check this myself but I'm not at home right now.

On manually castable orb effects, do you still get the invis break damage bonus if you manually cast them? The prime example of this is Walrus Punch. I assumed you do, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

Do you not realize Dota is anime too

In other news, finally grinded up my Goldhorn. It looks like shit.
haha.

I got mine as a drop without playing a single game of that godawful Year Beast mode.

Dumb question, I'd check this myself but I'm not at home right now.

On manually castable orb effects, do you still get the invis break damage bonus if you manually cast them? The prime example of this is Walrus Punch. I assumed you do, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

yes.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I don't understand why people watch anime. Its too frustrating to watch a show with dubbing or with english subtitles. Also I'm not a big fan of the art style. I like Avatar and cowboy bebop was okay.

Dota is not anime so please don't ever say that.

Jadax

Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, FMA original...You just need to find the right story.

Oh wait..we're not actually talking about anime...

JC Sera

I don't understand why people watch anime. Its too frustrating to watch a show with dubbing or with english subtitles. Also I'm not a big fan of the art style. I like Avatar and cowboy bebop was okay.

Dota is not anime so please don't ever say that.
my mum is partially deaf, so I grew up with subtitles on for everything. I have better comprehension when watching with subtitles. Also with out them, I will sometimes miss things if people are talking in hushed tones.

Main reason I watch anime is because it fills niches I can't get in western stuff
good scifi and cuddly yuri. Like seriously nobody seems to release good sci-fi series nowadays its weird.

I mean what about those dotes, ey cherio and all that

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God I love S4 strim. What a player, my gosh.

rac

Banned
anyone in here wanna recommend me some good music? im repeating the same albums now and it doesn't feel right

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you guys would read the lore I'm sure you'd come to find that dota is undeniably anime.

there's no ancient gods disguised as young girls though

in fact the closest thing to that in dota is the weak nuclear force disguised as an old man, which is like the opposite of anime

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Is the Year Beast mode ending tonight then?

I've got a few sets from the mode I'd be willing to gift swap. (not sure if there's a separate thread for that)

xanavi

there's no ancient gods disguised as young girls though

in fact the closest thing to that in dota is the weak nuclear force disguised as an old man, which is like the opposite of anime

Storm Spirit is really a young girl at heart and Creeper of Light is absolutely that pervy old man stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom