• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled "PRM farming" and the reddit post you guys are talking about came up....wtf am I reading....

I'll invent something new and call it "QBF", it's where you buy a Quelling Blade, and it makes it easier to last hit. I know, shocking concept!

guys, battlefury is great for farming

Hmmm

You know, maybe if someone got great farming items like Battlefury, Quelling Blade and Yasha on a hero you could farm really fast. Maybe if you got them on a hero that has high mobility you could farm really fast.

I think I'm onto something.

I will make a NCW guide for supports
no couriers or wards. these are the items of the past. that way you have more money to rush dagon and win all your games and reach 8k mmr in no time then you will be invited to a tier1 team and win TI.

Acinixys

I googled "PRM farming" and the reddit post you guys are talking about came up....wtf am I reading....

I'll invent something new and call it "QBF", it's where you buy a Quelling Blade, and it makes it easier to last hit. I know, shocking concept!

300 comments on this stupid shit

Im going to make a guide called VCH Tanking

In it you rush Vanguard - Crimson Guard and then Heart so you can tank

300 comments on this stupid shit

Im going to make a guide called VCH Tanking

In it you rush Vanguard - Crimson Guard and then Heart so you can tank

yeah but what's the tempo of such build ?

god I hate people overusing tempo. I fucking hate it, it's just retarded memewords

yeah but what's the tempo of such build ?

god I hate people overusing tempo. I fucking hate it, it's just retarded memewords

PR3qrlE.gif

Hylian7

In all seriousness though, Quelling Blade is actually underrated in it's utility. I see people always crap on it as a "crutch" for being bad at last hitting, but not only does it pay for itself, the fact that you can actually kill creeps faster means quite a lot, especially when your game is splitpush on someone like Anti-Mage. This also means quicker clearing of jungle camps, which is a big deal.

I wouldn't get it on every melee safelane carry, but I do get it on a lot of them. Faceless Void is one I typically skip it on because his base damage is already good, and generally you aren't splitpushing, you are teamfighting, so it really doesn't help too much there.

On top of that there's also tricks like certain tree-cutting pulls of hard carmps into your safelane, or things of that nature.

And then of course there's being against NP.

xanavi

PRM is just dumb shit rtz does in pubs like his 1-1-1 PA. He does that build on every hero he takes safelane now even spectre.

TUSR

Banned
"Fuck you TUSR you're not allowed to play Invoker anymore"
-all my friends
"Luna is the best waifu"
-Hupsel

Hylian7

"dota 2 = jing chang wan" - A Chinese teammate, I'm not being racist, he actually said that, to this day I still have no idea what it means, but my stack now believes in the jing chang wan

they won but it took them 50 minutes despite being way ahead the entire game

steve just had to ward the entire damn map for some reason

poor Legend T was bored out of his mind :(

Madouu

"dota 2 = jing chang wan" - A Chinese teammate, I'm not being racist, he actually said that, to this day I still have no idea what it means, but my stack now believes in the jing chang wan

if I am to trust my chinese skills (aka asking a chinese friend), it apparently means "play often"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom