• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vade

because playing pudge is the closest you can get to singleplayer doto

they don't care that they're not useful to their team, they're just there to land a good hook

But when that blind hook into bite wins you the game you forget the constant ping spamming they did or the bitching, or the fact they were useless for 45 mins.

Yeah. "coincidence"
*wink wink*
There isn't even a press conference. Just a GDC talk on physics.
88EGmCc.gif

Hylian7

But when that blind hook into bite wins you the game you forget the constant ping spamming they did or the bitching, or the fact they were useless for 45 mins.

Even if this is the case you are absolutely NOT useless for 45 minutes. Blink Dismember is super reliable even if you can't make hooks. If you can make hooks, pure damage is super strong. Plus even if you're taking the focus on your actual damage dealers, you become a makeshift Axe, which also isn't a bad deal. If people die you get beefier.

Seriously Pudge gud hero. Fuck the haters.

Wok

I have just had a game with a fail of the year. If you guys tell me how to record and upload this, you will see it.

inkls

Dumb question, I don't post on Reddit, is there literally any point to Karma other than epeen?

well the higher karma count makes it so that you get matched with people with the same karma count in threads for a more balanced experience. its like ranked mmr

Wok

xanavi

Troll's actually mostly received buffs since been added. It's kind of crazy.

Froggy might just give him an agi-gain nerf and make his ulti a big aoe instead of global or something.

Hylian7

hahahha "PRM farming" are you fucking serious.

cBj1LTf.png

I googled "PRM farming" and the reddit post you guys are talking about came up....wtf am I reading....

I'll invent something new and call it "QBF", it's where you buy a Quelling Blade, and it makes it easier to last hit. I know, shocking concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom