• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevaweva

What are people's favourite pros to watch on Twitch? I am partial to SumaiL myself, although I do enjoy Sing Sing's channel despite his abrasive manner.

I really really really really really really like you

yessssssss

DsrA6Kc.gif

None of these tournaments want to start because Valve hasn't added their ticket bundles yet. This shit is so frustrating. We are going to end up with a whole bunch of tournaments trying to schedule a million matches over the next couple of months.

cBj1LTf.png

shira

t1425423600z4.png

3/3 @ 3 pm PST

Half-Life 3, Dota 3, Left4Dead 3

RJVFI6H.gif

Here we going

i just got 50 karma on reddit for telling a front page post to stfu about losing to bad tryhard players.
doubledamage.gif

jajaja top karma is frozen vs tangled shitpost

None of these tournaments want to start because Valve hasn't added their ticket bundles yet. This shit is so frustrating. We are going to end up with a whole bunch of tournaments trying to schedule a million matches over the next couple of months.

cBj1LTf.png

LOL it's not even busy season yet

17 days till Major Allstars LAN
40 days till MLG Columbus
52 days till Dreamhack Bucharest
59 days till TI5 invites
71 days till Summit 3 LAN
102 days till Dreamhack Jonkoping
109 days till ESL Frankfurt
139 days till TI5 groupstages
158 days till TI5 grandfinals

***+2 starladers, +MLG, +D2CL, +whatever China does

Smithy C

You know those games where the enemy team picks five heroes that are really good (Jugg, PA, Lina, Nyx, Ember) at the moment, and your team picks Pudge and randoms Naga and still almost wins, but loses because of bad one fight at 50 minutes where a Mirana goes top to farm instead of helping and the enemy team just steamrolls your entire base?

I think I need to lie down.

Plus note: I really like Jakiro again! I think that hero's in a good place right now - not too OP, not too useless.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

cBj1LTf.png
Which ones?

Also, only 20 minutes until physics! Get not-hyped!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
its a bunch of nerds sitting in a room talking about physics simulations in engines with calculus and programming!

people went stupid and turned this into half life 3 announcement because... reasons

you're going to look so dumb when they announce half life 3

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just played a game with Phase -> Aquila > MoM.

PRM farming is legit.

lol

Big Dog

Ok so Valve has officially announced Source 2 at GDC. The most important line of information we can get out of it is this:

"With Source 2, our focus is increasing creator productivity. Given how important user generated content is becoming, Source 2 is designed not for just the professional developer, but enabling gamers themselves to participate in the creation and development of their favorite games," said Valve's Jay Stelly.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine

cBj1LTf.png

Yeah workshoppers are frustrated at valve too, they just seem to be too busy to do anything community related, outside of new bloom. Which I assume was a massive pain for them.

I guess they really want to get Source2 port out asap. Though I hope they leave it till after ti. Stable build best build.

shira

Yeah workshoppers are frustrated at valve too, they just seem to be too busy to do anything community related, outside of new bloom. Which I assume was a massive pain for them.

I guess they really want to get Source2 port out asap. Though I hope they leave it till after ti. Stable build best build.
But muh TI hats need fancy Source 2 sparklies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom