• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Starladder format seems interesting, no EG kind of makes the American qualifier underwhelming

Weplay losing Secret, C9 and EG also really hurts them.

Feels like C9 aren't in any tournaments these days

Hylian7

Ok. I just had a dream that in the new patch there were no more tp scrolls. Tp is tied to every hero.

sick.gif

Acinixys

I couldn't help but lurk your profile a bit. Don't put more than one point on Heartstopper early unless you are getting free farm, and doing cheeky build like Radiance necro, which is really fun btw, because Sadist allows Necro to farm really fast.

I also don't recommend Aghs rush first, mostly because Necro has no disables whatsoever. Atos is great, insane INT and great health, and allows you to help a lot in fights/get kills, core on Necro imo. I tried Scythe of Vyse rush once and worked great, but I had uncontested farm.

Just my 2c.

Yeah man I usually go 4 - 1 - 1 - 1 but the game went south really fast

So I was just goofing around

I like to go Treads - Mek - Blink and then only stuff like Aghs and Shivas. But when your Puck feeds TA 3 kills mid in a row you get the feeling that a loss is incoming

Yeah man I usually go 4 - 1 - 1 - 1 but the game went south really fast

So I was just goofing around

I like to go Treads - Mek - Blink and then only stuff like Aghs and Shivas. But when your Puck feeds TA 3 kills mid in a row you get the feeling that a loss is incoming
I hear ya. And besides Axe, your team didn't have any dotsbto remove the damn refraction.

Actually I played with a Necro once that went Radiance especifically to deal with TA. We had to do a lot of ganks and early pushes so they let Necro alone. He got the radiance in like 12 mins with boots. It was pretty surprising since all our team was solo queueing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Had to play tower defense last night, sadly lost in the end when me (Jugg) and WK went for an Aegis snatch after we also bought out (Well, he went for the aegis snatch, I tried to bail him out).

Enemy team had Tinker, PL, and Brood on it, and also a poor Slark and a Rubick who was a better Techies then ours. We had me on Jugg solo top vs Brood (I randomed him thus time!), a mid Disruptor (He actually crushed mid, but could only do so much), and a WK, Phoenix, and techies tri bot vs a Slark, Rubick, PL lane. Sadly the techies was mostly dead weight, not very good on the hero. I think if he was better we would have won in the end.

I went Maelstorm/Battle Furry to deal with the push, but it wasn't enough. My early game was shit and Brood ate me up. I did get blessed by RNGesus one Ult though, even with a ton of spiderlings around every bounce of my Ult hit brood.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i mean ive tried fiber and forming cream and like pomade is worse than that

i dunno

i used to have this ridiculous stuff that you needed like a pea sized amount of and it held your hair in place for hours, it was like an ultra strong wax

if your hair is very fine and you need something a little stronger consider spraying it?

i used to have this ridiculous stuff that you needed like a pea sized amount of and it held your hair in place for hours, it was like an ultra strong wax

if your hair is very fine and you need something a little stronger consider spraying it?
no no its the opposite

all of that's too strong and i can never get that casual look without making it look like a tryhard

Big Dog

Interesting casting combo of Zyori and Purge right now for SLXII american qualifiers. There is never enough Purge casting in our lives.

Quesa

If you have to maintain your hair at all it's a waste of time

thats why I always look like jack from lost minus the pretty part

Kade

I am envious of straight haired humans, I wish I had straight hair to style. I want a Macklemore haircut. Steve can you get a Macklemore haircut?

steve are you looking purely for hold or do you want some shine up there as well

i want it to look like the gif

Steve have you considered going for the man-bun and forgoing gel/foam

no i havent

that scares me

steve do u have a skincare regimen
i use this one lotion on my arms after the shower because there are these red dots on them otherwise (keratosis pilaris)

apparently its really common

and the lotion works well

I am envious of straight haired humans, I wish I had straight hair to style. I want a Macklemore haircut. Steve can you get a Macklemore haircut?

i could

i dont think i will though

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I watched battle of gods last night, it was a really good Dragon Ball movie. Good amount of comedy and some good fights, makes me look forward to the follow up movies since it is clear they are going to make a series out of it. Plot was a bit dumb, but eh.

Hylian7

in solo, you do with what you're given man. And this isn't the worse i've seen.

You can't fucking win with games like that, you're guaranteed -25 MMR unless the other team is completely mentally challenged.

This game honestly makes me wish I abandoned after the picks, because it's a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom