• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

latest

TommyT

The only reason I built the midas was because if we were making it to late game, it was gonna pay for itself. Sure, I suppose I could have bought more wards, but Kaolin is hard to get by with being poor.
...and this includes supports securing farm for cores.

Just going to drop this off here. But hey, if you know the game is going to be rough, sometimes the best way to make the best of it is just to have fun doing whatever you want.

Hylian7

Just going to drop this off here. But hey, if you know the game is going to be rough, sometimes the best way to make the best of it is just to have fun doing whatever you want.

1 protect 4 is an entirely different beast. Not saying I played that match right, but find a "right" way to play it was definitely super hard.

Satch

Banned
botty shut the hell up, literally everyone else did more work than you btu you get to take credit for it because you play sniper and have ranged culling blade you god damn noob

tobear's doom won us the last teamfight but "another win for sniper" you are a fUCKER

Satch

Banned
next time i post in this thread i will make sure to post riveting content about how my teammates were determined to feed and then we lost the game through no fault of my own, and i will post sexy cosplay and i will also participate in the weaboo dota 2 waifu culture

FUCK ME MEDUSA!

as a means of maintaining the integrity of the dota 2 thread on neogaf dot com with the recycled OP from the last thread, i promise i wont flame my friends anymore in here daddy big dog :(

Satch sucks with storm spirit

i do

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Offering coaching lessons on how to be a weeaboo like EE so you too can fit into the culture of this thread.

My rate is 1 box of Macha Pocky per hour.
DsrA6Kc.gif

Hupsel

Finally I had enough money in a game to buy whatever shit I wanted. Went Luna refresher and there were so many beams at once I had to turn my head away from the computer :lichtears. Finished the game with 10k gold.

Also if a buy a second refresher will the refresh refresh the original refreshnation of the first refresh for pro plays?

botty

Banned
Who run the world? Sniper!
Who run this motha? Sniper!

Some of them heroes think they ult like we do
But no they don't
Click your [R] come at they neck,
Disrespect us no they won't

Pudge don't even try to touch this
Riki this beat is crazy
This is how they made me
Mid Lane baby
This goes out to all my snipers
That's in the offlane farming
Who will buy maelstrom for themselves and get more money later
I think I need a tango
None of these heroes can reach me
I'm so good with this,
I remind you I'm so hood with this
Void I'm just playing
Come here baby
Hope you still like me
F- you pay me

iBdYC5d6uthY0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also if a buy a second refresher will the refresh refresh the original refreshnation of the first refresh for pro plays?

no

Who run this motha? Sniper!

Some of them heroes think they ult like we do
But no they don't
Click your [R] come at they neck,
Disrespect us no they won't

Pudge don't even try to touch this
Riki this beat is crazy
This is how they made me
Mid Lane baby
This goes out to all my snipers
That's in the offlane farming
Who will buy maelstrom for themselves and get more money later
I think I need a tango
None of these heroes can reach me
I'm so good with this,
I remind you I'm so hood with this
Void I'm just playing
Come here baby
Hope you still like me
F- you pay me

iBdYC5d6uthY0.gif

screaming a bit

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Hylian you do realize literally every person in this thread is super tired of reading your whiny posts right. Like maybe you think the snarky comments are in good humor but they're totally not. It's fucking annoying.

Like for fuck's sake all you ever do is complain about your teammates and when people do provide you constructive criticism you've always got an excuse. Everybody gets shitty teammates but some people are able to focus on that which we can change and not externalize everything. Play some support once in a while or expand your hero pool beyond half a dozen farming mids. Or continue doing what you do but shut up about it.

Hylian7

Hylian you do realize literally every person in this thread is super tired of reading your whiny posts right. Like maybe you think the snarky comments are in good humor but they're totally not. It's fucking annoying.

Like for fuck's sake all you ever do is complain about your teammates and when people do provide you constructive criticism you've always got an excuse. Everybody gets shitty teammates but some people are able to focus on that which we can change and not externalize everything. Play some support once in a while or expand your hero pool beyond half a dozen farming mids. Or continue doing what you do but shut up about it.

Actually no I don't, just nobody pays attention I do post other stuff in here, you just focus on the negatives just like everybody else. Sometimes I get shitty teammates, sometimes it pisses me off and I want to vent, everyone does it, it happens to everyone. Farming mids win games, that's why I play the ranked. I play supports sometimes in unranked, but I know I'm not good enough to take them ranked, which is why I don't play them in ranked.

So don't give me that bullshit about "all you do is complain about teammates" and I actually do take constructive criticism, I don't always meet it with excuses, you just have selective reading.

So don't give me that bullshit about "all you do is complain about teammates" and I actually do take constructive criticism, I don't always meet it with excuses, you just have selective reading.

no thats bullshit

show me one post where you say 'yeah okay thanks for the advice I will be incorporating them into my play! I love learning!' instead 'no I actually did x because of y! and no look at our team! no you dont understand why i went midas! or why did they 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth pick carries when they knew i wanted last pick mid'

one post

one

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
anyone have any idea what the lowest mmr is? i have a friend whose mmr is 912. like wtf? haha i was laughing so hard.

The lowest you can go is 1. But in reality the lowest I have ever heard a non-troll be is like 500 for some random Chinese PA picker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom