• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

The appropriation of black/urban culture in online video game communities is a sickening thing to watch. Please do not use our emoticons.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The appropriation of black/urban culture in online video game communities is a sickening thing to watch. Please do not use our emoticons.

atrl has better emoticons anyway
c3ed7b23.gif

So I won another Calibration game (6-2 now) but after the game it said due to heavy netwerk load, drops could not be displayed which I didn't care about. However, this game is not showing on my history and it says another 3 calibration games to go which is wrong. Doesn't show up on Dotabuff either.

Will it count eventually once the network is under less heavy load? If I go 8-2 I should comfortably calibrate at 4.3k solo. Wish I don't have to play that game again. :/

TommyT

HAH, so edgy, careful not to cut yourself on the edginess of that statement.

You started all this bullshit yet you're still going to call me the bad guy.

But Vegeta became a good guy... Granted, sole focused on his own goals, until something happened and he found his true path. Did you make it past the Freeza Saga?

So I won another Calibration game (6-2 now) but after the game it said due to heavy netwerk load, drops could not be displayed which I didn't care about. However, this game is not showing on my history and it says another 3 calibration games to go which is wrong. Doesn't show up on Dotabuff either.

Will it count eventually once the network is under less heavy load?

it should count eventually most of time but sometimes, happened to me once, the game disappears forever with no trace.

Kade

During the Cell Saga, Vegeta actually turns good so whoever is Vegeta in this situation just needs their Cell Games (IHL2) moment.

TommyT

During the Cell Saga, Vegeta actually turns good so whoever is Vegeta in this situation just needs their Cell Games (IHL2) moment.

This guy gets it. And :lol Bokr!

Oh, with all the back and forth I could have sworn he would have been Sand King :(

Na, I buy support items as a support. I don't rush items, even boots (or in a case mentioned before, midas)! My life for my cores!
mjcry1.png

Hylian7

This guy gets it. And :lol Bokr!

Na, I buy support items as a support. I don't rush items, even boots (or in a case mentioned before, midas)! My life for my cores!
mjcry1.png

You were a Bounty Hunter, you are a core and can buy real items, so it's important you actually buy real items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom