• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

First of all, assuming this is the game you were playing as Viper yesterday, I watched a bit of it live. I'm not as home so I can't check if this was the only Viper game you played, so I could be talking about the wrong game here, but that Storm had pathetic farm when I checked, and I noticed they were losing quite badly. I think the correlation shows clearly there. Now it's possible I could be talking about the wrong match.

Glad you're ignoring all the points except for what you're wanting to see: "If mid (Storm) had farmed better they wouldn't be losing (as badly?)." You're never coming off that horse, so it's pretty hopeless. Moving along.

TommyT more sensitive than Drake

Na, I talk about what happens in the game and *attempt* to give criticism to improve. I don't cry about personal stuff or whatever that happens outside of it. Difference between whining about what happens in a game and what happens outside of it. I'm not bringing outside game drama to GAF. This isn't the OT's relationship thread :lol

I could pick apart that long post; but it doesn't serve any purpose to help someone play the game any better. That's no more than a he-said she-said.

Black is in Canada?

seems like it. You called it black with TT.
Should be an .....interesting.... team.
4mC962j.gif

#teamhylian
dac15_fantastic.gif

Hylian7

Glad you're ignoring all the points except for what you're wanting to see: "If mid (Storm) had farmed better they wouldn't be losing (as badly?)." You're never coming off that horse, so it's pretty hopeless. Moving along.

Na, I talk about what happens in the game and *attempt* to give criticism to improve. I don't cry about personal stuff or whatever that happens outside of it. Difference between whining about what happens in a game and what happens outside of it. I'm not bringing outside game drama to GAF. This isn't the OT's relationship thread :lol

If you can find the Dotabuff of this please link it. I'm at work and can't look at the game in client.

I haven't brought any "outside drama" into it, that was all on you. Don't try to blame me for that shit. It seems hopeless to convince you on anything, yet I have proved you wrong in matches countless times that you refuse to acknowledge. Anytime it's just not going your way you just deafen yourself and hope for the best, and you know what? WE ACTUALLY WIN MOST OF THESE TIMES!

TommyT

If I'm Drake, can Hylian be the Raptors so I can be his ambassador? :lol

I haven't brought any "outside drama" into it, that was all on you. Don't try to blame me for that shit. It seems hopeless to convince you on anything, yet I have proved you wrong in matches countless times that you refuse to acknowledge. Anytime it's just not going your way you just deafen yourself and hope for the best, and you know what? WE ACTUALLY WIN MOST OF THESE TIMES!

Come on now kid, who's bringing up what happens on steam chat outside the game and whether or not I blocked you? Now you're bringing up how I handle mumble (glad I can't handle real life without hurting your feelings in mumble)? Na, no outside drama from you!

It's like the pot calling the kettle black talking about convincing someone of something. Good joke.

Hylian7

If I'm Drake, can Hylian be the Raptors so I can be his ambassador? :lol

Come on now kid, who's bringing up what happens on steam chat outside the game and whether or not I blocked you? Now you're bringing up how I handle mumble (glad I can't handle real life without hurting your feelings in mumble)?

It's like the pot calling the kettle black talking about convincing someone of something. Good joke.

It has a lot to do with it actually. You'd rather just deafen in mumble instead of actually play as a team if things don't go your way. Sounds like a you problem to me, you just take your ball and go on home.

The only reason I brought the steam chat in here was because you blocked me there. I know how GAF ignore works, you see "X made a post here, click here to see it". There is literally no reason you can't click there to reveal it. I have no idea how it affects PMs, so this was what I did.

Now stop acting like a fucking baby over this and lets just play some goddamn Dota.

TommyT

Now stop acting like a fucking baby over this and lets just play some goddamn Dota.

:lol pot trying to call out the kettle again. Keep bringing up what happens outside the game. Also blaming me for you posting in a thread when you can PM? This is hilarious.

Vade

Can we just settle this with a Bench off? The rules are even simpler than Dota.

RULES OF BENCH PRESS
PERFORMANCE:

1. The lifter must lie on their back with head, shoulders and buttocks in contact with the flat bench surface. Shoes MUST be FLAT on the floor/built up surface. This position MUST be maintained throughout the attempt once the "PRESS" single has been given.

2. To achieve firm footing, the lifter may use plates/blocks. The entire foot MUST be flat on the surface.

3. The lifter may have a lift-off from a spotter/coach which MUST be taken at arms length not down at chest.

4. The spacing of the hands may NOT exceed 81 cm(31 7/8") measured between the forefingers. A reverse grip is permitted provided that the distance between the little fingers does Not exceed 81 cms.

5. After receiving the bar at arms length, the lifter shall lower the bar to the chest and await the signal. Before receiving the signal, the lifter may make position adjustments without penalty.

6. When the bar is MOTIONLESS on the chest, the signal will be given. The signal consist of the audible command "PRESS".

7. After the signal to commence the lift has been given, the bar is pressed upward to straight arms length and HELD MOTIONLESS until the audible command RACK is given.

8. The bar is allowed to stop during the upward motion but is NOT allowed any downward movement of either or both hands.

Hylian7

:lol pot trying to call out the kettle again. Keep bringing up what happens outside the game. Also blaming me for you posting in a thread when you can PM? This is hilarious.

Block primary avenues of communication, assume you're going use other ones. Great fucking logic.

You're a fucking toxic delusional player. Let me remind you YOU FUCKING STARTED THIS IN THIS THREAD. Don't fucking blame me for it, you brought this upon yourself. Nobody else, not me, just you. It only had to be gathering opinions over a match, yet you wanted to come in here and spew a bunch of bullshit.

People don't want to play with you, lots of people from the mumble don't want to play with you and I don't blame them. Your a toxic fucking player and the very reason people don't like to play Dota. Do us all a favor and just uninstall, because I feel sorry for your teammates in every game you have.

TommyT

Block primary avenues of communication, assume you're going use other ones. Great fucking logic.

You're a fucking toxic delusional player. Let me remind you YOU FUCKING STARTED THIS IN THIS THREAD. Don't fucking blame me for it, you brought this upon yourself. Nobody else, not me, just you. It only had to be gathering opinions over a match, yet you wanted to come in here and spew a bunch of bullshit.

People don't want to play with you, lots of people from the mumble don't want to play with you and I don't blame them. Your a toxic fucking player and the very reason people don't like to play Dota. Do us all a favor and just uninstall, because I feel sorry for your teammates in every game you have.

Damn, that's some hate. Glad you could bring it out! How does it feel to let out that drama finally? Conversation had been rather civil IIRC, and you've slowly boiled over. Again, pretty good stuff! All my fault though, surely.

edit: I didn't realize criticism of how to adapt your playstyle in a game vs a specific tactic was "bullshit." Anyone with a differing opinion to yours is spewing bullshit?

Hylian7

Damn, that's some hate. Glad you could bring it out! How does it feel to let out that drama finally? Conversation had been rather civil IIRC, and you've slowly boiled over. Again, pretty good stuff! All my fault though, surely.

Yeah, actually, this is your fault. You act like a giant baby and block people and refuse to play with them for dumb reasons when you are wrong anyway, and refuse to acknowledge it even though it's clear that was the way to win that particular game that this whole thing started with.

Rather civil? Hah, hardly, you came out swinging on GAF immediately, and I didn't even bring this shit to GAF initially! You did! Stop trying to point the finger the wrong direction.

TommyT

Yeah, actually, this is your fault. You act like a giant baby and block people and refuse to play with them for dumb reasons when you are wrong anyway, and refuse to acknowledge it even though it's clear that was the way to win that particular game that this whole thing started with.

Rather civil? Hah, hardly, you came out swinging on GAF immediately, and I didn't even bring this shit to GAF initially! You did! Stop trying to point the finger the wrong direction.

rejoice.png

Kade

Anyone else buying Ori and the blind forest tomorrow?
smile.gif

I want to but too many games. :(

Need to finish MM3D, get G Rank in MH4U, become the most powerful Black Goku in Dragonball Xenoverse, finally finish Dragon Age Inqusition and I want to replay Metroid Prime Trilogy. And Dota 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom