• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
first russian twitch booster banned. need moar, ban them all

bbd23

T minus 5 hours and 12 minutes.

MpOZ8I8.png

HYPE

first taste of actual overwatch gameplay

going to main mercy so hard

Vade

Seriously, if any of you degenerate shitlords post some GOT in here before GRRRRRRRRRRMartin gets to finish the book there will be much death that not even the Moodyshuffle can stop.

kionedrik

Seriously, if any of you degenerate shitlords post some GOT in here before GRRRRRRRRRRMartin gets to finish the book there will be much death that not even the Moodyshuffle can stop.

At this point the stories are so far apart from each other that it really doesn't matter what the goes on in the show. I try to think of it as the "best value" counterfeit copy of a good product.

Russ T

Banned
Really, though. They're meandering clusterfucks with worse pacing than a 3rd graders journal.

I can't disagree with this at all.

But also I can't really stand behind that claim with any real weight 'cause I'm an unabashed fan of Wheel of Time, and you know that's a goddamn rambly series.

marrec

Banned
Notes from Underground is one of my favorite books ever. Always wanted to read The Brothers Karamazov but never got around to it...

It's objectively his best book, if you like Dostoevsky you really should give it a go.

The Audiobook version is pretty good if you can't find time to sit down and read it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That's really only true of 4 and 5, 1 through 3 are damn fine works of fiction.

This is misinformation. The first 3 aren't good either. They're all shit. GRRM is shit. I don't envy the author that gets to try and finish that clusterfuck of a story after George kicks the bucket.

Sibylus

Banned
Enjoyed the first three, but I don't know what the fuck GRRM was thinking going from 10 POV characters in #3 into 30 directly after
kunk-rum.gif

I honestly have not read a word or seen a minute of the game of thrones stuff

I just know there's a lot of crossover appeal with kpop apparently?????

idgi

Top Bottom