• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

aeolist

Banned
Why would Tobi show the address of the studio.
facepalm.gif

lol what a fucking idiot

yo holy shit. you mothafuckas didn't tell me Void was back like this. Ran solo offlane against a trilane with 2 stuns and mana burn. carried the fuck out of every team fight. What a hero.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why are these guys using chinese strims again?

yo holy shit. you mothafuckas didn't tell me Void was back like this. Ran solo offlane against a trilane with 2 stuns and mana burn. carried the fuck out of every team fight. What a hero.

How are you building him? As far as I know there's 2 main ways of building him right now: offlane intiator ( blink, vlad's aghs etc) and tanky front line safe lane carry (waga's Vanguard -Radiance build)

Haven't really played him since the new patch, curious to know your thoughts.
dac15_face.gif

How are you building him? As far as I know there's 2 main ways of building him right now: offlane intiator ( blink, vlad's aghs etc) and tanky front line safe lane carry (waga's Vanguard -Radiance build)

Haven't really played him since the new patch, curious to know your thoughts.
dac15_face.gif

i went um

treads --> mom --> maelstrom --> diffusal --> mjollnir ---> moonshard

it ended up being a hybrid thing because I had to carry the midgame because the safe lane got bodied.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2334372640

solo off vs AM, CM, and Omni with random appearances from a nyx. the cooldown on the Q was the thing. I think omni bought his items like that to try to survive my ults (i was targeting him repeatedly). He probably just could have bought an aghs and sat in base for our tower pushes, but hindsight is always 20/20.

have you not watched any dota lately?

I have. It's one thing to see it I guess? It's quite another to play it and see 75% of your HP return as you leap forward into yet more battle getting off ever more stuns and damage. In live matches plays were more about the good chronos and less about the post-chrono combat. mostly because people died to other abilities in that time frame (like death wards). I was the show for 75% of that game.

ps are you going to ti6?
y, I expect so.

kvk1

oh god i just looked properly at my mouse for the first time in years and now i wanna throw up

wipe down everything with a disinfectant around your desk at the end of the day, peripherals included

otherwise the grime and stickiness sneaks up on you

Twookie

PSN is so dumb. I tried adding funds to my wallet using my bank card but apparently that card had some wrong information even though it doesn't. Then I used my paypal which uses the same fucking card and oy vey guess what? It works. Why do you do this sony?

Red UFO

is it just me or does a new patch bring some absolute bellends out of the woodwork?

wipe down everything with a disinfectant around your desk at the end of the day, peripherals included

otherwise the grime and stickiness sneaks up on you

This is good advice, I'll make a habit out of this.

Top Bottom