• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

4mR1gfa.png

@ https://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en
- 300k prizepool
- double elimination
- bo3, bo5 final
- 4 days

Fnatic v navi
t1469120400z1.png

Exvp v dc
t1469131200z1.png

EG v cdecy
t1469145600z1.png

Secrekt v col
t1469156400z1.png
Ty kk

Hylian7

Rofl

Edit: holy shit! that ipad thread took a turn for the worse, there is a guy whose wife renamed a snapchat user into a female sounding.turns out its a duder...plus the guy has 2 kids...
Wat. I need to go catch up on this. Last I read was just discussion of that SunhiLegend video.

Twookie

that ipad thread was amazing

also i need an adblock on iphone that works on that twitch app because my fucking god
there's like only two different ads that play for norwegians, but one of them is played 95% of the time and i'm going crazy

the only positive is that the woman on that ad is really pretty but that's about it

misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can someone who speaks English summarize the ipad thread? It's like 5,000 posts and I can't make out a fucking word StrongArm is saying.

Can someone who speaks English summarize the ipad thread? It's like 5,000 posts and I can't make out a fucking word StrongArm is saying.

Basically this guy used his GF's iPad and it opened to WatsApp with her flirting with some guy and him sending some dick pics. Then people chimed in and some crazy story telling and amazing usermade content appeared. Somehow it then became about another guy kicking his Wife out for talking to another guy behind his back. It's a crazy fucking thread.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Basically this guy used his GF's iPad and it opened to WatsApp with her flirting with some guy and him sending some dick pics. Then people chimed in and some crazy story telling and amazing usermade content appeared. Somehow it then became about another guy kicking his Wife out for talking to another guy behind his back. It's a crazy fucking thread.

Alright, that's basically all I could glean myself from reading the OP and the last page, so I guess I'll just file this one away as had to be there and move on.

Hylian7

You left out the best part: Where he was planning on exactly how he would say something, and they got home and grabbed the iPad and he blurted out "Fancy looking at more dicks?"

bounchfx

well, might be going to TI afterall. just got my invite from volvo, though I'm not sure there's going to be a workshop section this year. If there is, doubtful that I'll be in it this time since I haven't had any luck lately. I might go for the last two days. trying to decide!

Chris R

well, might be going to TI afterall. just got my invite from volvo, though I'm not sure there's going to be a workshop section this year. If there is, doubtful that I'll be in it this time since I haven't had any luck lately. I might go for the last two days. trying to decide!

There are people (myself included) who have extra weekday tickets if you want to just show up to watch/network.

bounchfx

There are people (myself included) who have extra weekday tickets if you want to just show up to watch/network.

yeah they gave me tickets for myself and a friend, I'm just not sure I can justify that much time off of work, hence maybe going just from the 11th-13th. thinking it through today to see if I want to go. I'm not sure I could stomach seeing/talking to Valve, Lol

Hylian7

persona 5's menu/ui artstyle is crazy, don't think i've seen a game that has menu/ui as good looking/stylish as P5's

Yeah, it really looks great. I like that the game in general looks like a step away from P3 and especially P4.

Also demons back as enemies is one of the best changes. I hated the generic "shadows" in P3/4.

Still more excited for SMT4A though.

Never listen to people who rush to give you advice

But wait a minute...

Top Bottom