• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age Veilguard has gone GOLD

Hrk69

Gold Member
New York News GIF by NowThis

tmlDan

Im waiting for reviews on this one, i feel like the core of the game looks great but the design choices are bit unappealing so im on the fence - sometimes the visuals look great sometimes they look weird. Both the characters and the enemies/creatures

Last edited:
Yeah… not exactly holding my breath after this trailer:

True, they botched reveal with that Borderlands style introduction to companions.

I was discussing DA Inquisition with a friend the other day, we unearthed quite a few cool details. That got me kinda hopeful, if this is good, that would be awesome.

Not buying day 1. Will wait for a few patches.

Kotaro

hate to break to them, but Amazon pre-order for PS5 version is looking worse than Star Wars Outlaws given the same timeframe :messenger_confounded: :messenger_confounded: :messenger_confounded:

but maybe it will get helped by Steam

Last edited:

StereoVsn

seinfeld-gold.gif

Yeah, I will maybe (probably not) check it out after some patches in a year or two for $10-15 if I don’t forget.

I expect storytelling and character writing to be simply awful and party based gameplay is gone.

Novaex

Neo Member
Dagon Age has it's die hard fanbase so it won't be a Concord but I would be surprised if it didn't flop as much as Outlaws.
First DA I won't be buying.

Top Bottom