• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Goku's new form looks like the creation of some dork who just got done getting through a session of Witcher 3.

So much better than anything else post ssj2 sans Ultimate.

Ok, crusade here we go.

If you guys feel like helping, I tweeted at bandai to get their attention, any like and retweet will help.

5Hl4Olm.gif

https://twitter.com/JustSlaythe/status/898200919820685312

Bandai: "After careful consideration we decided to add semi-perfect cell where he absorbs 17 for his into sequence. Thanks for understanding"

But seriously, 17 should be in the game. If not DLC him with his Super Outfit.

Slaythe

Goku looks straight out of Saint Seiya and I think it looks rad but yeah this day has been ruined for me.

17th of august, what a great day to destroy 17. >_>

AdanVC

Holy dammmmmmmmmnnnn... At first I was dissapointed with the sneak peak of Goku's new form but now that we have a look from the front, it looks great af. I wonder how Goku will have to go through to achieve this and how is it gonna be called?? SSJ4!??

Red Devil

Google Yonkou Productions.

Thanks.

What I find interesting is that the last two U4 fighters
seem to be two small insects, also that according this scan, U1 is the highest leveled universe, U12 is second,
U5 is third and U8 is fourth, also that U6 is seemingly ranked 10th and U11 unsurprisingly ranked 5th

HardRojo

I think we had cat girl cutting of pieces of 17 clothes and that's all I can remember

Yeah, just a little bit, but nothing too noticeable like scars or completely torn shirts :/

Lol showed a friend Goku's supposedly final form and she's joking about ditching Vegeta and becoming a Goku fan.
:'(

Big One

Banned
No, it questions if it is.
That's how it's worded, but usually stuff like that is put in there to keep a sense of suspense. Kind of like how Caulifla was shown, but they mentioned (in relation to Kale) that, "We've already seen a Saiyan in the opening?!" It's just pointing out the obvious.

Now whether Goku gets ANOTHER form or not is yet to be seen, but it's clear by the scan that Goku is attaining a different "state" of some sorts, even if it acts as a gateway to ANOTHER state. However if that's the case, that'd be a first in Dragon Ball history since Dragon Ball tends to introduce a new form/state for the main characters in one arc at a time. The Android arc is sort of the exception with the buff SSJ forms, but those weren't gateways to SSJ2 by any means or anything like that, just incorrect transformations.

New form is going to be the "true" Super Saiyan God form that he would take if he was a GoD. Doesn't require a transformation it is just "him" as a god.

kuYuri

I'm still sticking with my previous prediction that the form is an upgraded form of SSJG rather than a new one entirely, similar to when Vegeta went "Super" Vegeta against Cell's second form.

AdanVC

I'm just glad Goku finally looks buffed af and not skinny as the SSG. Now the question is to when we're gonna see the episode with the new form... probably still a long way to go.

How long until Geets randomly shows up with the new form out of the blue?

God I wish they gave him his own thing instead of Goku hand me downs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom