• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

Looks like Toyotarou.

Well, gotta give props where due, I do like this SSB RoF versions of Goku and Vegeta (only that he ruins Goku's armbands by making them short, as they're actually longer than his classic costume's), and his art seems on point in this cover (save for Goku's face which looks a bit too stretched).

HardRojo

I'm warning you guys, you'll have to put up with me complaining about the lack of RoF outfits in DBFZ for a whole month probably.

This was my exact reaction when I woke up, I read SSB forms were finally confirmed, then I read classic costumes were being used for them:

1156.gif

Ribrianne keeps showing up in all this promotional material, makes me think she is stronger than letting on

She was fighting with 17 evenly and smashed his barrier in an instant. She got lured into a trap. Fighting 17 and Goku at the edge of the ring is not a win-win situation.

Eylos

Banned
For me, 16 is Boring, he barely talks. Well with the super Episode spoilers, i'm disapointed with today dragon ball news.

Weird thats exactly the teaser image basically. I was sure that was just a taste of something.
Either way I super approve. Bye bye crazy forms!

HardRojo

The tweet is already made. Can't edit that.

Plus come on, you got two versions of your favorite character... Sure not the costume you like but hey...

Yeah, and it may seem like a little thing compared to 17 not being a playable fighters, but I just love the RoF outfits so much :( Hopefully 17 will make it in because it's BS that he won't be playable (AFAWK).

Moaradin

I'm glad they've been toning down the crazy forms. How do you even one up something like SSJ3 or SSJ4. Shit would just look stupid at some point. I prefer to keep it simple.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
VJump teasing Gohan
playing a very active role this summer in the show. Excite. Also mentions Goku trying to help Roshi in ep. 105 but is blocked off from doing so.

J4g3r

The leak is posted in the Discord if you want to see it, check the OP for the link.

VJump teasing Gohan
playing a very active role this summer in the show. Excite. Also mentions Goku trying to help Roshi in ep. 105 but is blocked off from doing so.

Gohan's gi is going to get damaged at some point in the ToP leading to Piccolo giving him another Demon Gi. (Hence the front cover)

BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom