• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeza is the only one who gets a finger beam now.

dragon-ball-super-episode-34.jpg

Ashodin

Reading comments elsewhere on the net I came across a good point.

Gohan has been having fights where he has to learn to use his other senses and react without thinking mainly. Botamo was a pushover, literally, but the after image fighter had him use other ways to sense his opponent, and now
the Yardrat will help him negate the one weakness he had against his father:
the instant transmission.

Other comments say Gohan will get eliminated early lol

Reading comments elsewhere on the net I came across a good point.

Gohan has been having fights where he has to learn to use his other senses and react without thinking mainly. Botamo was a pushover, literally, but the after image fighter had him use other ways to sense his opponent, and now
the Yardrat will help him negate the one weakness he had against his father:
the instant transmission.

Other comments say Gohan will get eliminated early lol

He didn't sense that guy though, he was just tanking the punches and then hitting. A d with Botamo, he hit him so hard his ability stopped working apparently.
Literally Just brute forcing it other than Tails.
The react without thinking so much character developement has already happened, its not being built upon.

Ash735

Been watching the Funimation Dub since it's finally out of reused territory, and damn you can tell these guys are having fun with it, it'd be interesting to get a comparison of the changes they're making, such as Krillin's flashback which is hilarious here.

Plus Vegeta calling Jaco "Jackass".

Tsunamo

I'd laugh if Zeno contributes to the spirit bomb because it looks cool/fun
Cartoon Network used to restart the damn show in the middle of the Frieza saga. >.< I remember I was so damn pissed. It happened twice.
Same thing happened in Australia from what I recall. We basically had the US schedule, but we got episodes daily so they had to repeat from the start quite often.
FINALLY A FUCKING SPIRIT BOMB. How long has it been since new Dragon Ball animation has been out there? 10 years and no spirit bomb smh
Yeah even with Trunks thing, it wasn't quite the same as a Goku spirit bomb. Even if it fails it'll still be fantastic to see again.

Slaythe

So apparently, 4 characters will be eliminated before 109 starts.

None from
U6

So I'm assuming it's gonna be
blue Baby, Vegeta, 18 and 17

So the Dragon Ball Super Anime team are going to demonstrate Jiren's power by having him more or less make light work of not only Goku, but a bunch of other really powerful warriors also.

In addition,
sounds to me like they're also going to have Jiren showcase that something like the Spirit Bomb is a joke when matched up against his level of power. Also, if I remember correctly, I think there is an element of spiritual good and evil that factors into who is hurt by the spirit bomb.

I-hate-u

Remember during the U6 tournament arc where Whis called Goku "his", and not Beerus's?

Maybe Whis knows his dad was going to eventually turn and wanted to prep strong warriors to fight against him.

Jmille99

Well that lets me breathe a little easier
how da fuck is Roshi gonna survive next ep tho? Him making it through 105 already felt like a stretch

Maybe
Geets comes in for the save which leads to the title
? Maybe
Frieza jumps in and interferes only for Frost to mention their "agreement" which invokes the suspcion of Friezas motives from U7
? Or maybe
18 finally gets her hands on Frost and thats the REAL meaning of the revenge title for what he did to Krillin
?

The waiting game continues....

Anth0ny

Hit needs to do the job to Jiren. Give him the rub for the big showdown with Goku, then get his heat back at some point in the future.

Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom