• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbounded

I can't wait for Jiren to go apeshit just for Roshi to jump in front of one of his punches, killing him and getting Jiren disqualified.

Morlas

As long as his head is intact he can regenerate.

Edit: Beaten like a ningen.

5307aeb8b0d37e51c048db08151ed0238ac4c4ec_hq.gif

black's aura is so good

Zoon

Piccolo obvisously taught Gohan how to absorb others and since he's half-human half-Saiyan he will absorb all saiyans and also Roshi and the androids(since they're part human). There, bullshit powerup that makes sense.

I can't believe DBZA is taking a break.

We're getting to the climax in the Cell Saga and this is a bummer :/

Need my "geets" and "pop" sound when Goku teleports.

The new Super ED that starts with the special is by a band called "RottenGraffty" and the song is called "By a 70cm Square Window"

Toshio asking the fans to not get angry and attack him after episode 107 lmao.

Bye Vegeta.

The preview for the special says U7 and 6 still have 8 fighters each.

Sec0nd

What are the odds that someone like Frieza will kill someone but doesn't get disqualified because the Zeno's thought it looked cool or something. Eventually turning the tournament into a death match for added tention. I can already see Goku flying around tossing Roshi of the stage because he fears for his life.

KHlover

Banned
I bet it'll be the Saiyan Arc looking Spirit Bomb since making a giant ball is impractical and dumb
The only way we're ever going to see Saiyan Saga spirit bomb again is if it's like a spirit Rasengan. Condense big Spirit Bomb into small form, big boom on impact. Goku with just his own Ki would probably make a Buu saga-sized Spirit Bomb.

I bet the new form is just Goku absorbing the Spirit Bomb in SSG form. Would tie in nicely with Battle of Gods (does that still happen in the DB Super version?) Jiren isn't an evil being, throwning the Bomb at him would deal 0 damage. I'd have said not even Goku could be dumb enough to forget that, but this is Super. Probably will throw the first, go d'oh and absorb it.

The only way we're ever going to see Saiyan Saga spirit bomb again is if it's like a spirit Rasengan. Condense big Spirit Bomb into small form, big boom on impact. Goku with just his own Ki would probably make a Buu saga-sized Spirit Bomb.

I bet the new form is just Goku absorbing the Spirit Bomb in SSG form. Would tie in nicely with Battle of Gods (does that still happen in the DB Super version?) Jiren isn't an evil being, throwning the Bomb at him would deal 0 damage. I'd have said not even Goku could be dumb enough to forget that, but this is Super. Probably will throw the first, go d'oh and absorb it.
Isn't it just that those that are pure of heart can deflect the spirit bomb?
Also something might happen before then showing that Jiren isn't pure.

88random

Whis did say that there is a fighter there that is stronger than hakaishin, and that hakaishin is at least as strong as Beerus. The only thing is that Toriyama sad he doesn't plan for Saiyans to surpass Beerus any time soon, so I guess Goku won't beat him alone (if he beats him at all).

Alright, Jiren is fucking wayyyyyyyy out of the league of everyone else, he has got to be the mortal that's stronger than the universes God. Is his god the rat?

I know it's the Goku show, but Jiren seems so ridiculous power wise, the pull out the arse new form Goku will get is either gonna make him Beerus level, or indeed that's basically the episode the tournament gets interrupted.

Such a shame Jiren did turn out to be so powerful, most boring character introduced in the show thus far. Toppo is a lot better.

caliph95

Alright, Jiren is fucking wayyyyyyyy out of the league of everyone else, he has got to be the mortal that's stronger than the universes God. Is his god the rat?

I know it's the Goku show, but Jiren seems so ridiculous power wise, the pull out the arse new form Goku will get is either gonna make him Beerus level, or indeed that's basically the episode the tournament gets interrupted.

Such a shame Jiren did turn out to be so powerful, most boring character introduced in the show thus far. Toppo is a lot better.
Clown God

KHlover

Banned
Shower thought: Would Beerus and Whis giving their energy for a Spirit Bomb count as interference? 🤔 Would the Zenos be like "ooh, this is fun" raise their arms child-minded like they are and give Goku their energy by accident? 🤔

Quite obvious why they showed off gokus new form now. He's gonna lose and Gohans gonna pull out Mystic God form and take out jiren himself obviously. They got the throwaway transformation out the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom