• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any universe remaining will be teleported to a remote world and play the ultimate game of survivor

4c0JMRK.gif

longdi

Banned
Jiren sux.

This week is a break? :(

Well meanwhile, lets speculate how Vegeta gonna be eliminated in the next ep.

1. Freeza impersonating Frost and give him a surprise kick?
2. Frost kicks up some dust and Freeza give him a surprise kick?
3. Freeza impersonating Frost and Frost from behind, give him a surprise kick?
4. Freeza and Frost combine and with a hidden powerup, give him a surprise kick?
5. Freeza shot first from behind?
6. Freeza transfarring his powers into Frost?
7. Freeza and Frost make multiples of themselves to confuse the poor prince and give him a surprise kick into the mafuba wave?

I member when everyone kept saying Brianne and friends where gonna knock out Geets, shit he pretty much saved her from getting Jiren'd.

How tf does Goku know what degree of Kaioken he's doing? Like, does he count up his powerups or something? I mean, I understood it against Vegeta in the Saiyan saga because it didn't go very high. But, once you get about x5 it's like.... really? How do you know?

longdi

Banned
How tf does Goku know what degree of Kaioken he's doing? Like, does he count up his powerups or something? I mean, I understood it against Vegeta in the Saiyan saga because it didn't go very high. But, once you get about x5 it's like.... really? How do you know?

That tingling feelings on his back probably reaches closer into his ass, the higher he kaiokens.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Remember when Frieza was resurrected he said: "If I train I can reach a power level of 1.3 million" or something like that? So I'm thinking Goku knows his power level too and the boost Kaioken gives him. Even Hit was able to count the boost Goku was getting from Kaioken.

Style

Banned
I member when everyone kept saying Brianne and friends where gonna knock out Geets, shit he pretty much saved her from getting Jiren'd.

It can still happen. Ribrianne is still in and Vegeta is the next to go if ED theory is real.

All the Z-fighters have built in scouters thanks to Ki-training. He can probably feel how much his base is getting multiplied.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
bennywhatever said:
How do you know?
Maybe it's a form of intimidation(since he does shout it out loud)? Imagine how the guy on the other side must feel when he hears he's gonna fight 20x power-up next.

I hope they clean up the rabble quickly. We already seen what they can do at their max. Ribby ain't shit as 17 didn't seem like he was having too much of an issue with her.

caliph95

I hope they clean up the rabble quickly. We already seen what they can do at their max. Ribby ain't shit as 17 didn't seem like he was having too much of an issue with her.
But the Grand Priest said the trash are gone and the real fights about to begin like 5 episodes ago

I won't allow the gloriousness of Jojo posing to be compared to Gohan's watered down Ginyu shit. Gohan is a false prophet, he only poses when he puts on a costume and acts differently, a true believer wouldn't need such props. Jiren seems like he might be a real follower if they'd let him do something.

Yeah. Why else would Toshio tell people to not get mad lol.

Someone asked if Vegeta was getting eliminated next, he said that's a secret, someone else replied to that just saying "secret" and he said "Whatever results follow,Please don.t scold me". He was just asking people to not bitch at him for whoever goes out next, he gets a lot of drive-by hate on Twitter.

dickroach

Jiren unleashes his true power. literally everyone else in the tournament gets knocked out in one fell swoop. there's no plot turn. Dragon Ball Super continues as the U11 story

This is kinda off topic, but specific to DBS on crunchy roll. I cant watch DBS on the mobile crunchyroll app anymore. Its the only show im currently watching that does this, Gamers and MHA dont. Every time i TRY watch a DBS episode, at some point the image will freeze and the audio will go back like 10-15 seconds. The only way to fix it is to exit the episode and resume where i left off, but it will keep happening throughout the episode. This weeks has been the worst, i cant even get to the episode title without it happening. Anyone else have this problem specifically for DBS and know how to fix it?

Skeeter49

I wonder if they have something in the pipeline with Tien.

With Tien being the most useless character in U7, even Krillin took more people out than him and at this rate, I think Piccolo's the only one still under Tien in wins, I could see this being a turning point for him where he realizes he needs to get his shit together.

I wonder if they have something in the pipeline with Tien.

With Tien being the most useless character in U7, even Krillin took more people out than him and at this rate, I think Piccolo's the only one still under Tien in wins, I could see this being a turning point for him where he realizes he needs to get his shit together.

Alternatively it could be the point that he decides to gives up and never talks to the group again.

Kevinroc

Reminder: (All dates based on Japanese air dates.)

9/10: No New Episode.

9/17: Episode 107.

9/24: Episode 108.

10/1: No New Episode. One hour One Piece special.

10/8: One hour Dragon Ball Super special. (No new One Piece.)

Gokario

We should post this in all new pages.

Magwik

Banned
Shit I had it wrong.
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| No episodes on 9/10 + 10/1, Please wait for Jiren to be cool

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Please wait for Jiren to be cool; no episode 9/10+10/1

Kevinroc

We should post this in all new pages.

Not the worst idea.

Shit I had it wrong.
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| No episodes on 9/10 + 10/1, Please wait for Jiren to be cool

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Please wait for Jiren to be cool; no episode 9/10+10/1

Honestly, I think putting a reminder in the thread title is a really good idea. It would have to be noted that these are based off of Japanese air dates, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom