• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroR

So
surely the Spirit Bomb is going to fail right? Unless Jiren and Rib are actual not great people.

It was never said that the Spirit Bomb didn't work on people who were good. Only that a pure-hearted person could bounce it.

Tsunamo

It's weird that there seems to be some parallels with the Freeza saga. Kaioken x20 and then that probably doesn't work so we endup getting a spirit bomb. The promotion of the new form aswell implies that something tragic may happen to trigger Gokus new form, could just be marketing but I find the (possibly unintentional?) parallels very interesting despite this being a tournment arc.

Chinner

Banned
It's weird that there seems to be some parallels with the Freeza saga. Kaioken x20 and then that probably doesn't work so we endup getting a spirit bomb. The promotion of the new form aswell implies that something tragic may happen to trigger Gokus new form, could just be marketing but I find the (possibly unintentional?) parallels very interesting despite this being a tournment arc.
gohan is gonna die to trigger the new form calling it now gohan is finally going to be useful for something

Karsha

Judging by Goku's transformation and aura color I think he will absorb the Genkidama and thats his base form powered by the Genkidama, something like the android 13 movie just not in his SSJ form.

HeroR

One fights for "justice" the other one is basically sailormoon surely they are pure hearted.

Zamasu is also classified as pure-hearted and we know where that led to. Pure-heart doesn't automatically means good. Goku is a fight addict who can be extremely selfish and he's pure-hearted.

CryptiK

Zamasu is also classified as pure-hearted and we know where that led to. Pure-heart doesn't automatically means good. Goku is a fight addict who can be extremely selfish and he's pure-hearted.
Zamasu was pure hearted he had a mad heal turn that started showing that he wasnt which is why his tea ended up swirling.

HeroR

Zamasu was pure hearted he had a mad heal turn that started showing that he wasnt which is why his tea ended up swirling.

Actually, before Zamasu tried to kill Gowasu, Gowasu praised how good Zamasu's tea was, saying it's proof that his heart was calm. So Zamasu was pure hearted even when he made his turn.

longdi

Banned
Maybe jiren transformation is the genkidama himself? He just stands around, distanced, but absorbing everyone ki? All he has been doing is mediating and just being around.

caliph95

Maybe jiren transformation is the genkidama himself? He just stands around, distanced, but absorbing everyone ki? All he has been doing is mediating and just being around.

"I call this form Golden Jiren"
Code:
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/8/8c/Superman_Prime.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131230001603[/img]

I think I would be more satistied with the last episode if the writers just blatantly copied any war movie w/ snipers, or sniper focused movies...or even that JoJo episode with the sniper rat.

Skeeter49

I think I would be more satistied with the last episode if the writers just blatantly copied any war movie w/ snipers, or sniper focused movies...or even that JoJo episode with the sniper rat.
Or if someone actually took damage from the attacks.

Missed opportunity to have poison in the tournament.

...Do you guys realize that universe 7 8 9????

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Skeeter49

Ive got the English dub of u6 tourney
Are we finally meeting the U6 cast this week?

I've got like 5 exams next week and about 3 or 4 projects I gotta work on and present progress of, I'll be fine.
HELP.
Dear Professor,
The fate of our universe is on the line, and until I know our universe is safe, I can't and will not work on these projects. Because of this, I ask you for an extension, until Sunday 17th.
I know this is asking a lot of you, but just ask yourself what would Toppo do?
Please Understand,
HardRojo

HardRojo

Dear Professor,
The fate of our universe is on the line, and until I know our universe is safe, I can't and will not work on these projects. Because of this, I ask you for an extension, until Sunday 17th.
I know this is asking a lot of you, but just ask yourself what would Toppo do?
Please Understand,
HardRojo
They're too ningen to understand.
Tate will be part of the one hour special.
Hopefully his art will be corrected heavily. Tate's fluidity is welcome but I don't want to see more shitty art like that Piccolo from the U10 erasure episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom