• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

I appreciate the spoiler tags, keep it that way please :D I'm trying to avoid everything about future episodes. If you don't tag spoilers Jiren will visit you.

Skeeter49

So is
Freeza joining U6?

U6 about to be OP.
My only issue is that completely tosses out Frieza doing anything with the U6 saiyans.
Teaming up would be out of character, and it's not like he's going to attack them.

This is assuming Gohan doesn't take out Frieza, but I would assume that if Frieza attacks Gohan it'll be ongoing for a few episodes, or Frost will be taken out by Gohan and Frieza retreats.

Staff for the special.

DJPlxnZW4AAlPow.jpg

I'm weak
Some new spoilers...
Frost turns the mafuba on Vegeta...

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/906320215583031296
Yoooo Gohan vs the Yardrat and then Frost+Freezer. I'm in!

Also hopefully goodbye, Vegeta.

edit:
hmm since there's a "but..." at the end of Vegeta getting mafuba'd, maybe Frost forgets to put the seal or something and Vegeta escapes?

Since Frost is in the next episode I'm sure Magetta's out then

It's not that Freeza is honorable, it's just that he's not stupid. Even if zenoh allowed him to change teams, there's no logic in betraying what's easily the strongest team in the tournament.

Frost doesn't really have much to offer Freeza considering how weak he is. I bet he's going to knock Frost out when he's distracted once that becomes clear to him.

It's not that Freeza is honorable, it's just that he's not stupid. Even if zenoh allowed him to change teams, there's no logic in betraying what's easily the strongest team in the tournament.

No
hes a moron. When he gets eliminated Beerus will hakai him to oblivion. Him teaming with Frost to fight Gohan just proves his stupidity and risks his existence because if U7 wins Goku promised to revive him. What does he get out of U6 winning?

Skeeter49

Frieza betraying the strongest universe to team up with a universe that has even more saiyans in it. Frost YOU FOOL!
more saiyans to enslave.
Frieza probably doesn't do it until Vegeta's out. As far as Frieza knows, Goku is really the only strong one in U7's lineup after that.

Goku's also has your back more when you're a member of U6.

Gokario

Those spoilers, the wait got worse now. Dammit!!!

Latino dub: I missed the episode where Champa showed up first, now that I hear him in episode 25, he sound good! couldn't think how professor Utonium would sound as Champa xD.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Frost is around in the next episode though. It seems unlikely Vegeta breaks out and then just lets Frost go on his way.
What if Vegeta gets sealed but Roshi knocks the container away before he's thrown out of bounds? Then Vegeta spends the next few episodes bouncing around the battlefield in a container before being broken out in dramatic fashion? It would be a way to remove Vegeta for the Goku/Jiren episode without actually kicking him out of the tournament.

It's pretty implausible but it would also be pretty funny if Vegeta wins the tournament by default because he spends the rest of it in a container. Vegeta would be pissed.

caliph95

Well, Lord Frieza hasn't always been this glam
I was a drab little egg once
Now I know I can be happy as a clam
Because I'm beautiful baby
Did your daddy say, "Listen to your heart"?
"Be who you are on the inside"?
I need three words to tear his argument apart
Your daddy lied

I'd rather be shiny

Ashodin

Damn hopefully they keep Tate away from the looks of the special and plant him on fight action only. His shit is awfully off model and flat.

bruh if they do it right people will be on their strengths the entire time. It'll probably be the most well-animated and looking episode of Super in this arc since Goku vs. Freeza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom