• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
download.png

I can't feel bad. I love this meme.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I remember last time Tate get his grubby hands on an episode and was responsible for this.

bz1Wt5u.jpg

Should apologize for everyone's eyes being assaulted.

HardRojo

That's why I'm hoping Tate's stuff will be heavily corrected, if it is then this special, along with Shida, will be fucking glorious.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Kevinroc

What if Vegeta gets sealed but Roshi knocks the container away before he's thrown out of bounds? Then Vegeta spends the next few episodes bouncing around the battlefield in a container before being broken out in dramatic fashion? It would be a way to remove Vegeta for the Goku/Jiren episode without actually kicking him out of the tournament.

It's pretty implausible but it would also be pretty funny if Vegeta wins the tournament by default because he spends the rest of it in a container. Vegeta would be pissed.

Vegeta winning the tournament on that kind of technicality would be hilarious and a very Toriyama move. But I don't think it will happen.

CryptiK

nRWNu7g.jpg

This had a lot of crap I dislike about Tate which are the characters looking stretched and bad for too damn long of a pause. The animation isn't even as fluid as it usually is with Tate which is the one redeeming thing about him
Yeah its pretty meh. I dont like his style at all.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What if Vegeta gets sealed but Roshi knocks the container away before he's thrown out of bounds? Then Vegeta spends the next few episodes bouncing around the battlefield in a container before being broken out in dramatic fashion? It would be a way to remove Vegeta for the Goku/Jiren episode without actually kicking him out of the tournament.

It's pretty implausible but it would also be pretty funny if Vegeta wins the tournament by default because he spends the rest of it in a container. Vegeta would be pissed.

That would be perfect. Just imagining how mad he would be makes me smile.

Ashodin

This would also be Dragon Ball AF.

Supast4r

As a Vegeta fan, I would kinda love it if that's the way he goes out. It never sat right with me that Vegeta was considered okay during the Buu Saga when the dragonballs were used, he killed billions for fuck sake. Can't take that shit back.
So has buu and no one bats an eye at him. Hell SO HAS PICCOLO

Supast4r

Wasn't that his Dad? King Piccolo got a lot of people killed. Piccolo himself killed how many? Goku? Who else?
Ok you got me there but Piccolo wasn't exactly a saint either. No one gets "put in their place" because they went mad with power. That's not how it works in dbz or real life.

Anth0ny

neither of the two super OPs come close to the DB/Z/GT OPs

but that's less on super and more on those 4 OPs being legendary god tier OPs

brinstar

I'd take Limit Break X Survivor over everything except Cha La Head Cha La and Dan Dan

my dark secret is I actually hate the second DBZ OP

NEO0MJ

Man, that spoiler is kinda bull.
Frost figuring out how to counter the Mafuba in an instant? Even copying geniuses like Goku and Tien needed a whole day to master just using it, let alone countering it.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Man, that spoiler is kinda bull.
Frost figuring out how to counter the Mafuba in an instant? Even copying geniuses like Goku and Tien needed a whole day to master just using it, let alone countering it.

It's probably different to throw an attack versus learning how to defend against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom