• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpoon

I guess Mageta could take over as the main opponent, but that seems rather odd, and then there are the preview scenes with Frost beating up Roshi, which seems like it'd be after this Mafuba.

Roshi has his shades on when Frost is beating him up and off when he's using the Mafuba, so it seems that Frost beating on him comes before the Mafuba.

My confession is that I am neutral towards cha la head cha la

chouzetsu dynamic is better

It's by far the best one to play on Guitar Hero

maxresdefault.jpg

(idk i just found this on google images)

I-hate-u

Chozetsu Dynamic is the worst one.

That's true.

Folks, if you're talking about the music then Cha-La beats We Gotta Power, but man that video of the 2nd DBZ opening is much better. I always get chills in the first 30secs with Gohan looking up in the sky.]

1. Cha-La
2. We Gotta Power
3. Dan Dan
4. OG DB OP
5. LimitXSurvivor
100. Chozetsu

NeonZ

The issue with We Gotta Power's opening animation are the last 30 seconds mostly focusing on Gohan's school life, which quickly becomes completely irrelevant.

Protome

My girlfriend despises DB but occasionally walks around the flat singing Head Chala so I think it wins in my book.

I guess despises is actually a bit strong. She doesn't like it but she does love DBZ Abridged and Chala Head Chala.

The second DBZ opening (and ending) are my favorite, because aside from loving the lyrics and song in general, it really feels like Gohan's the protagonist of the show now. Also helps that Adrian Barba sings them <3
Didn't they confirm reruns after the copy Vegeta arc?
But doesn't the Black arc end at episode 69ish?
According to the schedule, "¡GOKU CONTRA LA COPIA DE VEGETA! ¿QUIÉN DE LOS DOS GANARÁ?" airs October 9th while "¡LLAMADA DE AUXILIO DEL FUTURO! !UN NUEVO ENEMIGO APARECE! airs the next day.

Maybe we'll reach the end of the Zamasu arc!

Fj0823

The second DBZ opening (and ending) are my favorite, because aside from loving the lyrics and song in general, it really feels like Gohan's the protagonist of the show now. Also helps that Adrian Barba sings them <3

According to the schedule, "¡GOKU CONTRA LA COPIA DE VEGETA! ¿QUIÉN DE LOS DOS GANARÁ?" airs October 9th while "¡LLAMADA DE AUXILIO DEL FUTURO! !UN NUEVO ENEMIGO APARECE! airs the next day.

Praise the lawd, that means the reruns would start right before the TOP which leaves us with far more quality episodes instead of reruns of thethe worst 2 sagas.

That said, it's amazing how much the LatAm Team has salvaged the first 2 arcs just by doing their goddamn best.

Even Ginyu got his original voice for just a glorified cameo

Edit: There's no denying Chala is the most iconic

Fuck YES!

HardRojo

Oh shit! We're getting Castañeda's Goku Black sooner than expected then! Let's go!

Slaythe

How about you ask me instead of insulting my taste?

That just made a lot of sense after your usual display of bad taste regarding characters (and the shitposting that comes with it), that you'd also have bad musical taste.

I wasn't exactly interested in how and why you thought this song was the best out of everything Dragon Ball.

Omni

That just made a lot of sense after your usual display of bad taste regarding characters (and the shitposting that comes with it), that you'd also have bad musical taste.

I wasn't exactly interested in how and why you thought this song was the best out of everything Dragon Ball.

image.php

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

The fact that Kagari still let's you act like this amazes me. I dislike bad characters, sorry you have personal attachments to fictional characters but at I least I only ever try to insult the characters, not other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom