• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

So I was watching the episodes that had Kale going Berserk again and something they haven't touched on is the first time she went Berserk she was very coocky when she said 'Cabba. I'll start by finishing you.' with a chuckle and a smirk on her face.

I know this is an homage to the Broly line from the movie, but what's interesting to me is the possible shift in her behavior once she goes Berserk.
The second time she went Berserk because of Goku she was clearly way more mad and out of control, but in the next episode once her and Caulifla went out of the other dimension she had a smirk on her face again, like she was way more confident as opposed to even her controlled LSSJ form where she was also kind of timid and emotional just a few moments earlier.
And lastly there's the
image showing her in Berserk form next to Caulifla and Hit in what we assume are the last fighters
where she also has a smirk on her face and in that one she really resembles Broly.

I'm hoping they explore her character and that form because one of the things I always found interesting about Broly is how exactly the LSSJ form infucled his mind and personality, besides everything he also had to endure since he was born.

HeroR

Isn't one of the rules that
If a competitor can no longer fight they are eliminated?
If so and Vegeta gets contained then he can no longer fight right? Also I think Freeza is pulling a Frost and leading by deception since maybe he has realised that Frost doesnt lead by power at all.

No. The Grand Priest specifically said you're in as long as you're not ringed out. So your body can be lying unconscious on the ground and still be part of the tourument as long as you're on the stage.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Vegeta, GET LOST!

Another one would be trying to make a pun about Frost, the mafuba and Vegeta and how you are suppose to refrigerate your vegetables but alas I am not that witty.

Kyzer

Banned
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Vegeta, GET LOST!

Another one would be trying to make a pun about Frost, the mafuba and Vegeta and how you are suppose to refrigerate your vegetables but alas I am not that witty.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Frost ...your ... uh...vegetables in the uh...Frost your vegetables in the refrigerator...mafuba!

dlauv

After Piccolo lost 3 arms in one episode, I thought I might need a break until something actually happened.

Was yesterday's episode good?

Edit:

Due to special programming on Fuji TV, Dragon Ball Super episode 107 is scheduled to broadcast next week.

You trickster.

Skeeter49

After Piccolo lost 3 arms in one episode, I thought I might need a break until something actually happened.

Edit:

Due to special programming on Fuji TV, Dragon Ball Super episode 107 is scheduled to broadcast next week.

You trickster.
Well the next episode is called the cunning trap, so it's thematic.

caliph95

Edit:

You trickster.
Well that didn't take long

A thought. What if
Vegeta breaking out of the ROSAT twice was setup for him breaking out of the jar?

Most interesting. And it would seem that after the last training session there was an amazing calmness about his personality, like he's managed to gain something significant.

1PiHRJf.png

TDL5LEQ.gif

i also quietly believe it will be Gohan who either wins, or stalemates, the Tournament of Power. Thus far this tournament has only ever been about Goku's desire to fight the strongest warriors out there, and to test himself against them. That alone will not be enough I think for this tournament. I suspect it will need to be more than that. Not to say Goku doesn't care about more than that, but Gohan I feel is due for a major breakout moment, and the tournament lead up and Goku choosing to make him the leader tells me Goku sees clearly that it may be Gohan who has what it takes to lead Universe 7 to victory when all is over and done with. Goku has secretly trusted Gohan to be the last line of defense in the same way he secretly trusted Gohan when they were faced with Cell.

They are drawing a direct parallel to the Cell Saga is what I'm thinking. We even received information that Goku and Gohan have had private discussions about Goku's universe 6 vs 7 battles. Who knows what else they might've spoken about off screen.Gohan will do something big this tournament. He may have moments where he's down or a non-factor, but he won't be out and will still have an opportunity to be universe 7's x-factor.

Ashodin

The absolute best scenario (for Kagari and everyone who loves Gohan) is that Goku and Jiren double ringout, and then Gohan vs. Toppo for all the marbles.

Justice vs. Justice.

The absolute best scenario (for Kagari and everyone who loves Gohan) is that Goku and Jiren double ringout, and then Gohan vs. Toppo for all the marbles.

Justice vs. Justice.
I'd like this if Toppo heel turns and Gohan gets him to believe in justice again over the course of their fight.

I'd like this if Toppo heel turns and Gohan gets him to believe in justice again over the course of their fight.

I don't want to see a single Saiyaman pose or mention in this arc. If that's what does it for Videl, save it for home, but I don't want to see that outside of genuinely entertaining filler episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom