• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

What did you guys want the new title to be? I'm finally back home.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Get lost.
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Silver skin vs. Silver Eyes
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Ayyy lmao
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| One more elimination until confirmation.
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Elimination Chamber
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| That's just it, Goku, I'm always jobbing.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Get lost.
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Silver skin vs. Silver Eyes
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Ayyy lmao
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| One more elimination until confirmation.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Elimination Chamber
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| That's just it, Goku, I'm always jobbing.

This one.

So that new Heroes card that teases Goku's new form has had it's info released, it's ability is "Genkai Toppa no Saiyajin", or "Limit Breaking Saiyan".
That doesn't mean that's the name of the form, as transformation abilities don't always use the name of the form, but it's still pushing it as a limit breaking form.

Ashodin

So that new Heroes card that teases Goku's new form has had it's info released, it's ability is "Genkai Toppa no Saiyajin", or "Limit Breaking Saiyan".
That doesn't mean that's the name of the form, as transformation abilities don't always use the name of the form, but it's still pushing it as a limit breaking form.

I mean, it doesn't tell us much of anything

Skeeter49

I read that as Goku and Toppo fusing.

:(

Well, I will definitely say that a major part of the message I think we've been receiving since the start of Super and the introduction of Beerus, Whis and the other gods is that there is something holding back Goku and Vegeta from reaching a completely new level.

They seem to be down on the super saiyan transformation, like it's a limiting factor on their true power.

And yet he was still killed ��

I didn't get it tbh, does that mean Zeno > Super Dragon Balls and yet i feel that isn't the case (if the planet Dragon Balls were to be used again

Makes sense that only Zeno could do that.

He's basically all powerful. Pretty sure they established he has the power to wipe out anything.

|OT8| Can We Get To the Part Where the Grand Priest is the Villain Already?

JjRwlvm.png

Tsunamo

This is gonna be another one of those Future Trunks scenerios where no one can settle on a official name for the new form, isn't it?

dickroach

This is gonna be another one of those Future Trunks scenerios where no one can settle on a official name for the new form, isn't it?

the actual people who came up with "super saiyan god super saiyan" didn't even agree on that.
just go by colors from now. add mega, ultra, or giga if necessary.

Do you think Vegeta qualifies for the evil containment wave at this point?

Yeah, he went to hell back in the Buu saga, but i'm not sure he's at that point anymore.

Can't you easily break out of the containment if roshi doesn't places the piece of paper..

CryptiK

Isn't one of the rules that
If a competitor can no longer fight they are eliminated?
If so and Vegeta gets contained then he can no longer fight right? Also I think Freeza is pulling a Frost and leading by deception since maybe he has realised that Frost doesnt lead by power at all.

Tsunamo

If so and Vegeta gets contained then he can no longer fight right? Also I think Freeza is pulling a Frost and leading by deception since maybe he has realised that Frost doesnt lead by power at all.
I suppose a teammate could still save them though, so it'd be fair game to have a mafuba'd Vegeta sitting there till he got thrown out. Actually that'd be pretty hilarious, I want that now. Even if Freeza hasn't realized it I still think it's in his nature to betray people for his own gain, even his other universe counterpart.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Mann, I'm not ready for Whis to be a bad guy.
They are angels programmed to do a specific thing i.e helping/serving/teaching their God of Destruction. They also get deactivated if there's no God of Destruction. I think it's Zeno that has made these rules. He goes from innocent/playful to "I will wipe you out" or "I should appoint a new God of Destruction" pretty fast. I really doubt the angels can do something other than what their jobs are, like colluding with the Grand Priest or something. Grand Priest's role is not very clear so I think he could make a good villain. He's someone with one of the top 5 battle powers in the entire multiverse, according to Whis. I'm not thinking that far though, let's just see ToP's conclusion first.

NeonZ

No, that rule doesn't exist. It's exactly the other way around. Even if they can't fight, they're only eliminated if they're thrown out of the arena.

Ash735

The opposite, if someone is knocked out/fainted/incapacitated/sleeping, as long as they remain in the ring they are still counted as safe for their universe, they specifically need to be thrown off/teleported to the stands for it to count.

They are angels programmed to do a specific thing i.e helping/serving/teaching their God of Destruction. They also get deactivated if there's no God of Destruction. I think it's Zeno that has made these rules. He goes from innocent/playful to "I will wipe you out" or "I should appoint a new God of Destruction" pretty fast. I really doubt the angels can do something other than what their jobs are, like colluding with the Grand Priest or something. Grand Priest's role is not very clear so I think he could make a good villain. He's someone with one of the top 5 battle powers in the entire multiverse, according to Whis. I'm not thinking that far though, let's just see ToP's conclusion first.
Didn't Whis make a point that he'll still be around if Universe 7 is erased? And I think they're all the Grand Priest's children too.

Skeeter49

They specifically stated that
even if you're incapacitated, if you're in the ring your in the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom