• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

The fact that an entire creative team could only come up with "Bio-Broly" when tasked with creating a third Broly movie says so much about Broly as a character...
Was Bio broly even a characters

It feels like Blob: Dragon Ball edition with Broly shoved in

Gokario

Another Goku Black:

2540a8d5-703a-4789-a2c3-2913ce67c3a0.jpg

It just says Banpesto, dunno what line is from.

Yeah lol... gotta keep holding that dream for a non chibi Hit figure, although this is the first Goku Black that I would actually consider purchase, need better pics tho.

I prefer to collect the WCF ones myself, hell there's one from Black with almost the exact same pose coming out in the future.

Gokario

I prefer to collect the WCF ones myself, hell there's one from Black with almost the exact same pose coming out in the future.

Oh yeah, WCF are pretty cool, it just I like the more "show accurate" figures for everything I get, that's a thing of mine xD.

The only "chibi like" figure I have is a Broly one since he only deserves that lol.

HardRojo

Hit is very popular. It's mind boggling to see him not getting any actual figures despite him having a few options for potential poses:
  • Hands inside pockets
  • Pure progress pose (fists at head height)
  • One hand inside pocket and the other extended for his "invisible" punch
  • One with Vegeta, hands inside pocket as SSB Vegeta is getting wrecked by Time leaping Hit

BreakAtmo

Just to let Aussie viewers know, first 14 episodes of the dub are now up on AnimeLab. I guess they're releasing them as the Blu-rays are released locally.

Ashodin

Anyone else hoping after the special the OP changes to the second half of the lyrics of Limit Break x Survivor? They're ominous.

Ashodin

I wouldn't be rsurprised if Jiren vs. Goku actually knocked out other contenders from the ring just by the sheer power of the fight going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom