• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karsha

All of the movie villains are charismatic lol, the only one that is kinda lame is Bojack (which is weird since his movie is the only one to make perfect sense in the timeline).
Turles, Cooler, Broly and Janemba are all cool villains, can't say much about Slug since I've seen his movie only once and can't remember it much. Also Android 13 seems like blue Broly to me which was unfortunate since i liked him and his cockiness before fusing...

Preview picture of episode 108: https://twitter.com/yonkouprod/status/908623447277764614
The quality of the pic is bad but it appears to be legit

It's because the image is a low res for Fuji TV's site.
For example, this is the one currently displayed on their site for 107.
DInB4KMVYAAdubL.jpg:large

LotusHD

Banned
All of the movie villains are charismatic lol, the only one that is kinda lame is Bojack (which is weird since his movie is the only one to make perfect sense in the timeline).
Turles, Cooler, Broly and Janemba are all cool villains, can't say much about Slug since I've seen his movie only once and can't remember it much. Also Android 13 seems like blue Broly to me which was unfortunate since i liked him and his cockiness before fusing...

They are?

Fj0823

_e45f_i_2015_168_b_5_dr_wheelo_by_leorine_d8xp9fa.png

Garlic Jr was awesome and his movie gives a good indication of how the series would have progressed if there was no Raditz and they stayed on Earth. It seemed like a natural progression from Dragonball. Would have been cool if we got a Garlic Jr arc before Raditz arrival.

Skeeter49

Garlic Jr was awesome and his movie gives a good indication of how the series would have progressed if there was no Raditz and they stayed on Earth. It seemed like a natural progression from Dragonball. Would have been cool if we got a Garlic Jr arc before Raditz arrival.
Revival of Garlic arc when?

brinstar

I'm surprised they didn't bring the extended cast with them to view the tournament because it's now going to be a long time until we see them next lol

caliph95

He called Gohan mediocre only to be upstaged by him.

He's a disgrace, and the joke of the universe. Probably drinking himself to death, wishing he could be as cool as Gohan.
"Sorta mediocre"
Gohan even rusty is still probably stronger than the entire galactic patrol

If he's mediocre what does that make Jaco

Jaco is still great though

Real Hero

Part of me hopes they do nothing to give Jiren a character, just keep him like he is. Make his lack of a character a character. Especially once he's a good guy and part of the gang, imagine battle of the gods type situation and Jiren is just stood there with his arms crossed looking cool. If anyone asks him to help he just tells them to get lost.

Slaythe

Part of me hopes they do nothing to give Jiren a character, just keep him like he is. Make his lack of a character a character. Especially once he's a good guy and part of the gang, imagine battle of the gods type situation and Jiren is just stood there with his arms crossed looking cool. If anyone asks him to help he just tells them to get lost.

Part of the gang lol.

He is going to get erased.

Jiren doesn't need a character now, his fight later on will be his setup for whatever the plan with him moving forward is. Maybe he ends up as a God of Destruction or something.

Kyzer

Banned
Can't believe Hit doesn't get a figure but Jiren does

https://i.imgur.com/7a3bq7Zl.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I got this highly articulated figure for $285 at play asia, very limited edition

[img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/c63fe60e-7001-40df-8609-b0a5cc96ca46_1.191761b16ea7e41db6fc308b6bb5d27d.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Real Hero

they really didn't need to bring anyone considering we have all the gods, zeno, all the angels and all the knocked out fighters for reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom