• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

Walking through a Kamehameha isn't the same as flying through it.

If you're walking through it, you're still taking the impact of the blast. If you're flying through it, you're not.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
l7dLxv6.gif

Imagine how much it must suck to fight Goku. We're all getting annoyed about Kale's sudden power ups but Goku always just pulls something to make himself stronger than the strongest bad guy out of his ass every single time.

Skeeter49

Did she finally unlock The Legendary Super Saiyan God
She became True Golden Legendary Super Saiyan God Legendary Super Saiyan.

Dimps confirmed the full title for her form will be in XV3. Won't be on Switch for that very reason. Can't handle all the text on one screen.

Nintendo fans really hate Kale now.

Gokario

Imagine how much it must suck to fight Goku. We're all getting annoyed about Kale's sudden power ups but Goku always just pulls something to make himself stronger than the strongest bad guy out of his ass every single time.

Kaio-Ken didn't beat Vegeta
SSJ was pretty much on par with 100% Freeza
Goku didn't unlock SSJ2 to beat Cell
SSJ3 couldn't beat Kid Buu
SSJ God didn't beat Beerus
SSJ Blue was weaker than Golden Freeza
Blue Kaioken couldn't beat Hit
Vegetto Blue ran out of time before doing any real damage to Zamasu

Limit Break SSJ beyond SSJ GOD SSJ??? we will see.

caliph95

Kaio-Ken didn't beat Vegeta
SSJ was pretty much on par with 100% Freeza
Goku didn't unlock SSJ2 to beat Cell
SSJ3 couldn't beat Kid Buu
SSJ God didn't beat Beerus
SSJ Blue was weaker than Golden Freeza
Blue Kaioken couldn't beat Hit
Vegetto Blue ran out of time before doing any real damage to Zamasu

Limit Break SSJ beyond SSJ GOD SSJ??? we will see.
Will be hype but won't win the fight and will be up to the jobber squad

I'm watching the current ending over and over again to try to understand what it means and I think that it means Goku will lose something important, maybe Gohan?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The art is actually great. Now that I think about it the whole Cooler Goku fight at the end of the movie looked pretty good, though I haven't watched it in a while.

As to him being a good character or not uh of course not? He appeared in a 40 minute movie and it's not like he was on screen the entire time

Khansolo1

I'm watching the current ending over and over again to try to understand what it means and I think that it means Goku will lose something important, maybe Gohan?
Lol maybe his urge to fight
I think toppo will try and kill goku, but gohan will save him and die. Then it will be a reversal of the cell games.
Instead of goku pushing gohan to his full power, gohan helps his father to win.

PeaceUK

I honestly wish they used Coolers fifth form instead of golden for Frieza, would have been a cool throwback and I always thought it looked badass.

tumblr_lvi0z1op5y1qcfgllo1_500.gif

Angelcurio

So LatAm got the 2nd Saint Seiya Omega Opening today and I feel its on a whole other plane of quality compared to Latino DBS

https://youtu.be/UrHazUuVnNc

Maggie Vera <3

And the Opening 3 was great too: https://youtu.be/WoFEbZJR1JU

So my question is..these are both TOEI and Mexican dub studios, so why did TOEI was so careful with quality while dubbing the openings of a Saint Seiya spin-off with mixed reception while being so fucking awful with DBS Opening and specially endings 2 and 3??

DBS is your most successful show!

According to Garza his studio only handles the dub of the show and not the songs...but then why not simply use the same studio as SS for the songs?
It's on a whole different league compared to the horrible DB Super Latam opening and ending songs. And it's weird that Toei Animation is the same company producing both SS Omega with such a good opening song in Latam Spanish (even though i don't know who handles the Latam dub) and the DB Super Opening and Ending songs, which are xtremely bad (while both DBZ Latam opening songs were so good).

dickroach

Metal Cooler's movie was better tho

I watched the first Broly movie last night. it was alright. I wish I could have went into that completely blind because the reveal that the scrawny weirdo Broly was actually the "Legendary Super Sayain" could have been great. kinda hard to have that reveal when the movie is called "Legendary Super Saiyan Broly"

Now that I think about it, the first Cooler movie was weird because Cooler never stood a chance against Goku.

The second Goku went super saiyan it was over.

That's weird for a movie.

Also Goku saved a bird with his energy.

Now that I think about it, the first Cooler movie was weird because Cooler never stood a chance against Goku.

The second Goku went super saiyan it was over.

That's weird for a movie.

Also Goku saved a bird with his energy.

Most post SSJ movies were weirdly cagey about Goku popping Super Saiyan for...reasons.

Shadio

Most post SSJ movies were weirdly cagey about Goku popping Super Saiyan for...reasons.

This one was kind of understandable. It aired only 3 months after Goku went SSJ for the first time in the manga. They might have not known then that he could turn it on and off like a light switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom