• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animation quality of the first few movies was simply just not matched anywhere else in the series.

bPaOQqC.gif

Not just animation, but fight choreography as well. Everything about that sequence is silky smooth and beautiful.

(this was really just an excuse to get GIFCAM setup and working so I can do a bunch for the upcoming episode :))

Eylos

Banned
Animation quality of the first few movies was simply just not matched anywhere else in the series.

Not just animation, but fight choreography as well. Everything about that sequence is silky smooth and beautiful.

(this was really just an excuse to get GIFCAM setup and working so I can do a bunch for the upcoming episode :))

I watched the dragon ball og movies they look Very good too.

Yeah I love how the series martial arts roots are on display here. It's crazy how much they strayed from that as the series progressed.

episode 30:

lmao I forgot this was basically a recap episode for some reason, what a waste

aaaaand from this episode on Gohan disappears for a while...
Remember, folks: say NO to GT rehashing. (Also, it's funny that 17 in Super is totally OP next to Super 17...)
loool what a great gif

I never did get around to watching the TV take on the movies. I did however rewatch all of the DBZA movies, so not completely wasted.
Already saw all of that at their release.

Shoulda picked a show to binge bro.

In all honestly, the only anime I watch is Dragon Ball.

I did love Death Note and Shaman King but those are already over since forever.

Never cared at all for One Piece, One punch man, etc.

Skeeter49

I dunno. Most of us were sure Caulifla would get knocked out back in 100(?) and it turned out the Pride Troopers were the ones trashed.

You mean Kale?
Caulifla has never had a elimination flag yet, the only thing to ever suggest she might get knocked out was the 2 second of NEP where she was tanking a hit. Unlike Vegeta she hasn't had an episode dedicated to her yet either.

Vegeta has been buying all the fucking elimination flags, last episode he pretty much bought the whole store selling them.

You mean Kale?
Caulifla has never had a elimination flag yet, the only thing to ever suggest she might get knocked out was the 2 second of NEP where she was tanking a hit. Unlike Vegeta she hasn't had an episode dedicated to her yet either.

Vegeta has been buying all the fucking elimination flags, last episode he pretty much bought the whole store selling them.

Yeah so he can hand them out to all those muddafuckas am i right?

longdi

Banned
What if
he's mafuba'd, and then Frieza holds onto him as leverage?

I'm starting to think he's safe. Vegeta breaking out of the ROSAT is probably going to be relevant to the plot :(

I don't remember when was the rosat event? I bet the directors dont either

Skii

XV is actually so boring. I dont know how anyone enjoys it. Maybe XV2 is better but DBZF is something I've been waiting for since Budokai 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom