• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I liked Vegeta caring about Roshi, even enough to where he was concerned about Roshi dying, but I think they could have played it a little better.

Vegeta's getting boring with his "I don't care about my team" attitude.

Great episode, biggest issues were Vegeta's characterization, and too much focus on the recap of who is in.

Will Vegeta show up and save a wild Cabba?

Daemul

The foreshadowing from Whis about the two U4 fighters doing something during a pivotal part of the tournament has me way more excited than Goku v Boren tbh, they will probably turn the entire tournament on its head.

Daingurse

Won't lie. Happy Vegeta is in. For now.

It was a really nice surprise! I was happy as well. Once he got sealed, I thought he was fucking done.

And hey, Jiren did something! That was some One Punch Man level shit. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of reaction in Dragon Ball from a casual punch. Goku was fucking shook too.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Master Roshi has been redeemed so hardcore from this arc. I hope they don't bring him back to the perverted Dragon Ball old man again.

He's mostly a background character, but I hope he will get elevated to a side Z fighter role (like Piccolo, Krillin etc)

Real Hero

He's mostly a background character, but I hope he will get elevated to a side Z fighter role (like Piccolo, Krillin etc)

he did in resurrection F and this tournament. After not fighting at all since King Piccolo he's now more in the Krillin and piccolo group than the yamcha/Chiaotzu one thankfully.

caliph95

giphy.gif

Protome

I love how Goku was so angry about Roshi getting hurt and rushed to defend him, then instantly forgot when he got the chance to fight someone else.

Protome

To be fair Ribranne got in his way and won't let him leave

Yeah but at the end of the episode he looks super pumped to be fighting Ribranne. We never saw the change in his stance so it's kinda implied during all the Roshi stuff Goku was just pumped fighting Ribranne.

Zalman

I love how Goku was so angry about Roshi getting hurt and rushed to defend him, then instantly forgot when he got the chance to fight someone else.
I guess he saw Vegeta come to the rescue and let him take care of it? Either way he could've used instant transmission.

Protome

Loved Roshi in this episode.
giphy.gif

I guess he saw Vegeta come to the rescue and let him take care of it? Either way he could've used instant transmission.

He could have also used IT against the sniper dude when they saw him instead of letting Tien handle it

With all the techniques Goku has stolen from his allies, you would think "Common Sense" would be among them.

Also, new theory: Beerus pointing out that the U7 fighters who have been knocked out so far are a bunch of baldys means the next one will have hair.

J4g3r

That was a really good episode and next week I'm hoping Gohan bodies Freeza.

Ending theory debunked, we're on the baldy theory now.

Beerus finally calling Roshi by his full title gives me life.

RocknRola

I know that's a still and all, but damn, they all look weird lol

So Piccolo next, then maybe Vegeta because that Widow's peak is probably receding.

tri_willy

I think its fair to say Roshi got the biggest exponential power up in this series...

If you take into account that measly power level of 139 that's been touted around back in the day

caliph95

I think its fair to say Roshi got the biggest exponential power up in this series...

If you take into account that measly power level of 139 that's been touted around back in the day
He went from being useless in Z and clashing with Base Goku (who was fighting four months final form Frieza in his base form)

tri_willy

He went from being useless in Z and clashing with Base Goku (who was fighting four months final form Frieza in his base form)

Already stronger than Krillin, Tenshinhan and not to mention Yamcha

Strongest earth warrior (albeit stamina) going around.
Half saiyans dont count :p

Dark_castle

Exponential power up, or to quote some guy from youtube, a handjob by Toriyama. Every ex scrubs gets a handjob by Toriyama, except Tien.

Damn, that was a great episode. Good pacing and a lot of good animations. Didn't expect to get such an episode this week.

And Jiren being Saitama in alien costume confirmed. He got bored, waiting for season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom