• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
VKasHTL.png

wsW1YcP.jpg

more at the link
https://twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/status/909263903904772096
https://twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/status/909018034680995841
https://twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/status/908950327814057984

I really like the Roshi

Maddness

No way that low rent copy Frost can hurt The GOAT.

Though maybe if we're lucky Freeza will body Frost the same way Gohan did Freeza in the movies.

gohan_vs__frieza_fusion_reborn_gif_by_neogohantumblr-d4pyz99.gif

Durden77

It was obvious from the start that Frost is going to backstab Frieza. Frieza is a lot of things, but he's not really a shady backstaber. He never turned his back on Dodoria, Zarbon, Ginyu, Tagoma etc.

Um Frieza backstabbed an entire race that spent their existence serving his every whim.

With quite a large knife. He backstabbed them by destroying their fucking planet.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What if Vegeta gets sealed but Roshi knocks the container away before he's thrown out of bounds? Then Vegeta spends the next few episodes bouncing around the battlefield in a container before being broken out in dramatic fashion? It would be a way to remove Vegeta for the Goku/Jiren episode without actually kicking him out of the tournament.

It's pretty implausible but it would also be pretty funny if Vegeta wins the tournament by default because he spends the rest of it in a container. Vegeta would be pissed.
Close enough

Tookay

As a Vegeta fan, I love how GAF has been consistently wrong about his chances for, like, the last twenty episodes.

Also, thank God that the ending theory has been trashed.

As a Vegeta fan, I love how GAF has been consistently wrong about his chances for, like, the last twenty episodes.

Also, thank God that the ending theory has been trashed.
Same, while did like the Roshi episode(admittly not as much as other people) it makes no sense that the 2nd strongest guy is going to get dropped before an old man who is at his braking point

dickroach

if this arc doesn't end with ZenO and the Priests being evil and killed off, I hope we get an episode where ZenO comes to earth to just hang out and play around with Pilaf, Mai, and Shu

Durden77

With how much GAF has been wrong about elims, I'm almost getting a little worried about Gohan next ep. I mean, if Frieza goes Golden, Gohan wouldn't be able to keep up. Considering Golden Frieza is at least on the same level and possibly stronger than Goku, and Gohan couldn't beat Goku.

I mean I highly, highly doubt that Gohan would get eliminated before Piccolo, and the more likely thing is Piccolo is going to get eliminated saving Gohan (for like the 100th time like god damn boy learn to fight without a meat shield), probably leading to powering up Gohan from his own disappointment from having to have Piccolo save him, but who really knows...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
With how much GAF has been wrong about elims, I'm almost getting a little worried about Gohan next ep. I mean, if Frieza goes Golden, Gohan wouldn't be able to keep up. Considering Golden Frieza is at least on the same level and possibly stronger than Goku, and Gohan couldn't beat Goku.

I mean I highly, highly doubt that Gohan would get eliminated before Piccolo, and the more likely thing is Piccolo is going to get eliminated saving Gohan (for like the 100th time like god damn boy learn to fight without a meat shield), probably leading to powering up Gohan from his own disappointment from having to have Piccolo save him, but who really knows...

People kept on mentioning how they'd take out a strong person early, Vegeta, as a surprise. Why not Gohan?

CazTGG

So that episode was fine...except for that ending. Vegeta knows that they win if they have the most warriors left/have the last warrior standing...and he just lets Roshi drop off? Vegeta may be cocky about his own abilities, but he's not *that* kind of stupid.

Also, gotta love how Jiren still hasn't formed a personality.

longdi

Banned
I expect the final will be Goku, Freeza, Vegeta, Jiren and Hit.

Freeza will job to Jiren, Goku and Vegeta combine, and Gogeta with Hit takes out Jiren.

Left only U6 and U7. No need for the other useless universes.

Gohan is getting KO next by Golden Freeza. I wonder how Beerus will react next ep when his team members take on each other.

Tookay

So that episode was fine...except for that ending. Vegeta knows that they win if they have the most warriors left/have the last warrior standing...and he just lets Roshi drop off? Vegeta may be cocky about his own abilities, but he's not *that* kind of stupid.

Also, gotta love how Jiren still hasn't formed a personality.

Roshi was near death and he doesn't want Roshi to die.

That's character development.

Still got the opening theory!

Lol

Lol

Durden77

Roshi would have been actively in the way in the state that he was in if he stayed on the field. While there was some respect there, the desicion wasn't about that. Roshi had done everything he possibly could have done at that point, him dropping out was the smartest desicion.

Man, they really missed a trump card with Roshi.

Coulda Mafuba'd Jiren or taken one of his punches and died.

In both cases Jiren becomes an easy DQ.

Though I'm betting Jiren's ability is based on power storage, hence why his teammates sorta keep jumping in to cover him. Goku's probably going to fight him by just constantly rushing him, preventing him from storing jack.

Master Roshi assures. Even in his most weakened states he could keep up with Frost, Mafuba him, then do another Mafuba on that went on Vegeta and free him after.
He surely got a lot stronger and his Mafuba could hit and seal the strongest fighters like Vegeta.

Goku had to go Kaioken+SSB to beat him, no? I don't think Golden Frieza is that strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom