• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonZ

I hate mouse god. He looks dumb and is annoying. Why he gets to be important when the cooler GoDs are made into background characters infuriates me.

Sidra and Quitela were the only new GoDs completely created by Toriyama. Then you've got the returning Beerus and Champa, and Belmond and Helles who were cocreated with Toyotaro. All the others came from Toyotaro. So it's not surprising that Quitella is getting some extra focus. Even Sidra had the importance of showing the first universe to fall and still has more screentime than several of the surviving GoDs in spite of being eliminated so early.

Omni

It's the same image from the NEP, so.....why is this an issue a week later?

because he should be fighting 100% strength all the time so he tires himself out before fighting that one guy who is stronger than a god of destruction

duh

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Goku still in base ffs.
No need unless necessary. There are tons of fighters still left. He went blue at the right moments; to save Roshi; prevent himself from falling off the stage; against Dyspo and that little guy; and to knock out the three doggos. I mean, I was annoyed at him messing around earlier but he's doing the right thing imo.

Edit: I forgot he went blue against Kale too which really didn't help him. In before not fighting at full power etc.

it's not like he won't be going all out in the special
Exactly, which probably won't be enough anyway.

Real Hero

I doubt he will. He needs to save some energy for when he fights the true antagonist of the arc- the bugs and that blue guy

those bugs wont be stronger Jiren, it's obvious they will appear at a crucial moment after hiding for the entire time and eliminate someone important but I doubt they will be mega strong

HeroR

because he should be fighting 100% strength all the time so he tires himself out before fighting that one guy who is stronger than a god of destruction

duh

I can understand why fans don't like Goku at least going Super Saiyan. I feel the same way at times. I am just questioning why a picture that is a week old with base form Goku is being criticized now.

Skeeter49

Just realized the power scaling with Jiren kind of makes sense.
Jiren is stronger than Kale who is stronger than SSB, and Goku has to go to a form stronger than SSB from the start with SSB Kaioken X20 to be even with Jiren.

So safe bet Berserk Kale was on par with full power regular Blue. Was worried Goku would fight Jiren in base, or regular Blue and completely fuck with the power scaling. Not hopefully he does go SSB Kaioken X 20 fairly fast.

Also, Ginyu would be proud.
DKZx46BUIAAYWGR.jpg

HeroR

Jiren is stronger than Kale who is stronger than SSB, and Goku has to go to a form stronger than SSB from the start with SSB Kaioken X20 to be even with Jiren.

So safe bet Berserk Kale was on par with full power regular Blue. Was worried Goku would fight Jiren in base, or regular Blue and completely fuck with the power scaling. Not hopefully he does go SSB Kaioken X 20 fairly fast.

DKZx46BUIAAYWGR.jpg

That is assuming if Goku was at full power when he fought Kale or if he uses Kaioken right away.

CryptiK

I was thinking maybe the reason Goku was worried about Roshi dying the first time was because it would have been a natural death and you cant revive due to natural deaths so no Dragonball Resurrection there(and no they don't have access to the Super Dragonballs they are scattered across the multiverse). When Frost was fucking him up he would have died due to Frost ez Rez.

HeroR

I was thinking maybe the reason Goku was worried about Roshi dying the first time was because it would have been a natural death and you cant revive due to natural deaths so no Dragonball Resurrection there(and no they don't have access to the Super Dragonballs they are scattered across the multiverse). When Frost was fucking him up he would have died due to Frost ez Rez.

It wouldn't be a natural death. Tien died of exhaustion in the Saiyan Saga and was wished back.

Do the namek balls have the same limitation?

M.D

DKZx46BUIAAYWGR.jpg

That is assuming if Goku was at full power when he fought Kale or if he uses Kaioken right away.

'Goku wasn't fighting at full power' never made any sense. It's a bunch of people hating on Kale for various reasons.

He was getting clobbered at SSJ and SSJ2.
If he wanted to power up but not use SSJ3 to no waste stamina, instead of going SSB he could've gone SSG which we now know he can do.
He also seemed helpless when Kale was holding him by the head.

People also like to pretend Kale was fighting at full power when in reality we know she has no fighting experience, berserk or not.
She got a gigantic power up just between the two times she went berserk, as Caulifla was able to deflect her Ki blast the first time just by going SSJ2.

Also, if she was really fighting at full power, she could've have easily killed Vuon when she punched him out of the ring.

FFS, they had Jiren take her out. Toppo even looked shook by the power of her voice and we know he's at least at SSB level without his power up.

HeroR

'Goku wasn't fighting at full power' never made any sense. It's a bunch of people hating on Kale for various reasons.

He was getting clobbered at SSJ and SSJ2.
If he wanted to power up but not use SSJ3 to no waste stamina, instead of going SSB he could've gone SSG which we now know he can do.
He also seemed helpless when Kale was holding him by the head.

People also like to pretend Kale was fighting at full power when in reality we know she has no fighting experience, berserk or not.
She got a gigantic power up just between the two times she went berserk, as Caulifla was able to deflect her Ki blast the first time just by going SSJ2.

Also, if she was really fighting at full power, she could've have easily killed Vuon when she punched him out of the ring.

FFS, they had Jiren take her out. Toppo even looked shook by the power of her voice and we know he's at least at SSB level without his power up.

Goku said he was gong to used a little more power. When he uses his full power, he usually state it as such. Case in point, look at him fighting Merged Zamasu. Plus, Goku never fought Kale as a Super Saiyan and even as a mere Super Saiyan 2, Kale didn't even hurt Goku.

Super Saiyan 3 is also an even bigger stamina drain than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, which is why he doesn't uses it. Also, "he could have used Super Saiyan God". This is the same person who went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan against the U9 wolves despite it being overkill.

Also, "we know she has no fighting experience". We don't know that. When was it ever stated anywhere that she has no fighting experience? Show me the scan. We also have no clue how strong Vuon is so the "she could've have easily killed Vuon when she punched him out of the ring", is just your speculating.

Kale is strong, but saying she's stronger than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku who is the king of sandbagging, is guess work.

M.D

I could respond to that but I feel like I've argued this a thousand times already and it leads to nowhere ><

Let's just enjoy the upcoming episode ;p

Skeeter49

The face of a trusted ally. How can anyone think he would betray his team?

A tragedy, especially when the real person betraying their team is behind Frieza.

Gohan fights for Justice, there's a universe 100% about justice, we should have seen this coming.

Where the fuck is Picoclo?

:S
Sitting next to his best friends. Tien, Krillin, and Roshi.
Piccolo needs to complete the OG DB squad.

Skeeter49

Nah we all know the real traitor..his father

I'm getting concerned. Goku hasn't been helping his team lately. I mean, he helped Hit at one point, but when Botamo and Magetta went out, where was Goku?

He also let the Doctor get knocked out by that asshole Vegeta.

He could have given Frost more coverage for the mafuba as well.

In the future I really hope Goku supports his universe more. There's only 2 Namekians, Hit, 3 Saiyans, and Frost left. Champa picked him under the assumption Goku's a team player.

I'm getting concerned. Goku hasn't been helping his team lately. I mean, he helped Hit at one point, but when Botamo and Magetta went out, where was Goku?

He also let the Doctor get knocked out by that asshole Vegeta.

He could have given Frost more coverage for the mafuba as well.

In the future I really hope Goku supports his universe more. There's only 2 Namekians, Hit, 3 Saiyans, and Frost left. Champa picked him under the assumption Goku's a team player.
Goku gonna knock out his own team so he can fight the strongest alone at the end

Slaythe

Piccolo hasn't had a badass moment since he fused with kami

Actually since he fought 17

What about that epic volley ball partner scene, or when he beat Fro...

Yeah nvm.

Frost match up was pretty cool I'd say

And than completely ruined

The horrid effect used for the makkankosapo that hid his face for half the episode and also having him dodge forever honestly wasn't good.

Would have been tolerable if he won. Having him lose THEN give up for Vegeta was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom