• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CazTGG

so... is Goku gonna lose?

Might just be the fight is stopped thanks to Hit interfering i.e. "Hey guys,
maybe take it down a notch with the godlike powers before you kill someone" or "So...we're even after this, assuming I don't get erased".

I really want someone to mash up a real-time video of start-to-finish in the tourney once it's over. I mean, only 18 minutes have passed, but like 200ish minutes of on-screen time has passed. Like, gimme a picture-in-picture of everything happening all 48 minutes of the tourney.

Tamanon

Banned
I really want someone to mash up a real-time video of start-to-finish in the tourney once it's over. I mean, only 18 minutes have passed, but like 200ish minutes of on-screen time has passed. Like, gimme a picture-in-picture of everything happening all 48 minutes of the tourney.

They're out there on Youtube already. Just gotta search.

Hey guys, don't know if anyone else noticed but with all this talk about Goku's eyes going grey..., they are the same color as Zamasu's eyes...

I think Goku will forcefully undergo a transformation the equivalent to which is only ever properly supervised and overseen when one becomes a god of destruction. However, because of the way he undergoes this, it will be ridiculously dangerous and out of control, and the gods will worry about what Goku can do once he masters it.

Style

Banned
I think the most interesting things about these previews in regards to
Goku's new form are that the transformation is supposed to be shocking, it's supposed to be a Ki that they've never felt before and they are making sure everyone pays attention to Goku's silver eyes. I really want to know what it all means, I'm starting to think the terrible thing that is going to happen is Goku's transformation itself.

And I bet Freeza is the one to do it.

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/911286198005407745

"A new Goku"
thinking-face_1f914.png

A new Goku... Grey eyes... Ki they never felt before... Grey eyes... Jiren The Grey... Guys what if Jiren takes over Goku's body! Goku Grey! D:

Gin-Shiio

Mouse god's insect warriors are actually really insect-sized, crawl into Goku's head and start mind-controlling him, giving him his grey eyes.
You heard it here first.

And the original Japanese makes it clear it's not actually the name of the (supposed) alien species, but simply the color "grey" (even if the link is fairly obvious).

I wonder if Jiren has that grey mode we see on the figures or if that is just an artistic/merchandise choice

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I hope they nail the new form and the animation in the special episode. I wish I didn't look at spoilers so much, it would've been so much better. I simply can't resist though.

HardRojo

I hope they nail the new form and the animation in the special episode. I wish I didn't look at spoilers so much, it would've been so much better. I simply can't resist though.

I haven't read shit about the spoilers lol, I wanna go in fresh, not knowing what's happening nor what's coming in the episodes after the special.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I haven't read shit about the spoilers lol, I wanna go in fresh, not knowing what's happening nor what's coming in the episodes after the special.
Honestly, that's the best way to go about it. I'm gonna go on a blackout after the special episode.

But if you guys don't look at the spoilers your can't partake in the egregious speculation that we all love

Well I guess you can but you'll just be less informed

Skeeter49

Out of curiosity, since I assume 107 was fresh for you, how did you feel when Vegeta was mafuba'd? Did you think he was out?

For the people who read the preview for 107, when it said Vegeta was mafuba'd, it ended with a but giving hope that Vegeta was still in.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate mouse god. He looks dumb and is annoying. Why he gets to be important when the cooler GoDs are made into background characters infuriates me.

At least fish dude and the puffball are in the stronger universes and might be important down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom