• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

I'm usually a "prefer the journey over the actual destination" kinda guy, but Piccolo vs Frost is one case where I just can't.

Robbing Piccolo like that and then having him be Vegeta's bitch completely undoes anything cool he did previously, on top of bad art direction that didn't help.

It was so terrible and it was made worse because they shafted Buu too. Yuck.

I'm usually a "prefer the journey over the actual destination" kinda guy, but Piccolo vs Frost is one case where I just can't.

Robbing Piccolo like that and then having him be Vegeta's bitch completely undoes anything cool he did previously, on top of bad art direction that didn't help.

I'm of the mindset they could have made that tournament more interesting by
Yes goku beats botamo,frost cheats, piccolo is next beats frost everyone is shocked, here's the other twist he finds out about magentas weakness beats him too and cabba takes him out he's exhausted. Vegeta beats cabba same way,loses to hit than they pull the o technically goku didn't lose card if they want

Reset

Piccolo vs Frost and Goku vs Hit were the only good fights from that arc.
The rest were awful, especially Vegeta's fights where half of them were just cringey

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

U6 tournament was awful looking back.

brinstar

I liked Piccolo vs Frost for the most part, it's just the bullshit part where Vegeta tells him to stand down that I hated. I don't get why the writers can't let Piccolo shine in this show.

I liked Piccolo vs Frost for the most part, it's just the bullshit part where Vegeta tells him to stand down that I hated. I don't get why the writers can't let Piccolo shine in this show.

The same thing happened in the manga, so it was probably Toriyama.
It seemed pretty in character for both Vegeta and Piccolo to me, Vegeta wanted to smack the shit out of Frost and Piccolo knew he was in over his head.

Real Hero

I actually liked Vegeta ordering piccolo to quit. Showed some interesting group dynamics, if Vegeta wants to be a prick piccolo ain't stopping him

The next major arc starts out focusing largely on Gohan watching over Goten, which then leads into Gohan being approached by none other than the Grand Priest himself to become a God of Destruction.

And then we're off!

M.D

The next major arc starts out focusing largely on Gohan watching over Goten, which then leads into Gohan being approached by none other than the Grand Priest himself to become a God of Destruction.

And then we're off!

but Gohan is going to die this episode :(

HeroR

Almost two years later and people are still salty about Piccolo and Frost's fight.

Vegeta did Piccolo a favor because Megetta would have beaten Piccolo. And no, Piccolo wouldn't suddenly figure out Megetta's weakness since Piccolo doesn't trash talk.

Almost two years later and people are still salty about Piccolo and Frost's fight.

Vegeta did Piccolo a favor because Megetta would have beaten Piccolo. And no, Piccolo wouldn't suddenly figure out Megetta's weakness since Piccolo doesn't trash talk.
What? All he had to do was call him rusty or something outta anger...

And every time somebody criticizes something or in this case just brings it up doesn't make them "salty" overused word

Skeeter49

Except for the great new characters and fights, of course.
U6 arc is shit for giving us Cabba.

Worst character since Goten.

But califia exists..Xp

52c3115d182322d3c4d344ca8a980151cb663c28_hq.gif

Both are better than the Broly knock off

tenor.gif

HeroR

What? All he had to do was call him rusty or something outta anger...

And every time somebody criticizes something or in this case just brings it up doesn't make them "salty" overused word

When has Piccolo has ever talked like that or name called when upset?

And it is salty at this point.

Broly is amazing, kale should've been her own thing from the start imo she'll obviously move away from it cuz she's not a movie character she'll get her development but still

Sure....if you have absolutely not taste and Kale got more character development in a few episodes than Broly got in all his existence. In fact, Broly degraded after his first appearance since Broly in his first movie at least spoke in sentences.

HeroR

What criticism isn't salty at this point than
Everybody is salty 🤷🏽*♂️

Complaining about a fight Piccolo lost is salty. It isn't criticism, it's just salt. The fact that Piccolo even did as well against Frost to the point that he cheated is a good moment for Piccolo since realistically, Frost should have flattened him.

Skeeter49

Broly is amazing, kale should've been her own thing from the start imo she'll obviously move away from it cuz she's not a movie character she'll get her development but still

Meh, the only mistake was 100 with them pulling to close to the Broly movie, but I still like that episode a lot.

101 showed her getting control of her form, and it's presumably a form we'll see more than Berserk, so imo the Broly clone thing ended with episode 100. 104 she wanted to help Hit, which is something a Broly clone personality wise wouldn't do. She also didn't mind Goku helping Hit, which hopefully means her hatred for Goku is gone.

Your hate for cabbage is painful
If only Toei cared. Things could have been different.
This episode is going to cement that Cabba is useless without Vegeta by his side.

Complaining about a fight Piccolo lost is salty. It isn't criticism, it's just salt. The fact that Piccolo even did as well against Frost to the point that he cheated is a good moment for Piccolo since realistically, Frost should have flattened him.
So therefore anybody "complaining" about anything is salty. Gohan fans have been mad salty for like 80 something episodes than

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom