• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it works that way. Zeno's power is not his battle power, it's his divine ability to delete anything in existance. You could make Goku fuse with Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Hit, Jiren, Gohan, 17, 18, Toppo, LSSJKale and they still wouldn't be a match for Zeno as he can simply delete that being. They only ones that might be able to revolt are angels as we don't know if they can actually be erased. Even if all the universes are erased and the angles revolt, they still don't have the power to bring those universes back.

Like, a revolt against Zeno in terms of doing anything other than arguing with him is completely out of the question.
Unless there is a god above Zeno, which I believe that there is. I really don't think that Zeno created the universes.

oddj0b

Banned
3 things I'd like to see in Dragon Ball Super moving forward are a "it's over 9000" moment, adding "Next time on Dragon Ball Super..." ending and making Super Saiyan 3 revelant again possibly through god mode. Those 3 things would enhance Dragon Ball Super IMO

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
3 things I'd like to see in Dragon Ball Super moving forward are a "it's over 9000" moment, adding "Next time on Dragon Ball Super..." ending and making Super Saiyan 3 revelant again possibly through god mode. Those 3 things would enhance Dragon Ball Super IMO
Please no.

caliph95

You have a weird definition of enhanced

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They already have this and it's better

VRxAqQD.jpg

Sony

Nintendo
At least you SSJ3 haters got some justice, cause if you google images Goku SSJ3, more than half of the results are imagines of the absolutely disgusting, scandalous version of BoG SSJ3. That is its legacy....

Also, Toei, Funi, please, pleaaaaaase stop it with the fu-cking shaky cam. It's horrid, it's stupid, it doesn't add anything and it's distracting. I fucking hate this. I'm not saying that Z never did it, but fucking hell at this point of someone farts in Z they'll give the whole screen a seizure.

8f87383423f1be1ce433ad875ed8a24c.gif

362fa4d7cc3cb56c60cb9cc225d07d8717ac7448_hq.gif

There is no real right or wrong answer, but I personally hate the ignorant is bliss defense. Too much shit happened in history because of people being ignorant. Case in point, look how people deal with racism in the US. Put their head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, but that's another matter.

Again, there is no assumption in my statement. My statement is purely on what the show have shown and told us, not the assumption that some random character that the writers haven't created may feel this way.

It was shown through Gowasu and even then he never claimed his life was shortened by Goku's actions. And we already now the future isn't a sure thing in Dragon Ball, so them seeing the future is always a flawed argument.

So, because the story doesn't want to blame Goku too much, it doesn't show people getting mad by their existence being cut short and in theory some character the writers didn't create can have these feelings? This isn't real life, this is a story and the characters feel whatever the writers what them to feel. As of right now, there is no character that feels cheated by Goku, not even the person who rightful should of had these feelings.

Ok? It doesn't matter if you hate the argument, my point still stands. And it is unsound to treat all scenarios where "ignorance as bliss" can be attached to it as equal, because they aren't. So using your racism example as a standard for how all of these situations should be morally/intellectually approached is misguided.

I'll say it in a different way. The only way to say that hate thrown at Goku can't be well justified from the characters for the reason I stated is if we knew what all of the characters thought about it. Nothing from the show proves what they all think. We keep going back in forth on this point, and the fact still stands that nothing you've brought up from the show indicates that they do, which means my point still stands. Until you bring up a point form the show that indicates that everyone shares the same mindset on that subject, then my argument is still valid. Anything else you're bringing up about what the show says unrelated to the specific point I just spelled out is irrelevant and doesn't effect my point at all.

I still disagree with this point, but I won't keep going back in forth with you on it because it doesn't really matter to my argument if the 1000 years were confirmed or not. Goku's actions threatens to shorten their existence, period.

Yes the show indeed show what it wants to for its narrative, and the show never indicated that everyone thinks the same way about the situation, so my point stands. If the show wanted to confirm what everyone's mindset is on that situation, it would have, but it didn't.

Sony

Nintendo
Took me a while to stabilize the video cause my editing skills are at MS Paint level, but :

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#fuckshakycam

Skeeter49

Toriyama always wanted to end Super at the shaky cam controversy arc. :(

I like the shaky cam, but can understand why it's annoying for some.

HardRojo

Damn that's good! As a Latinamerican, I'm already sick of Despacito but I can appreciate this version lol.
That was great haha. Looks like today's is episode 7!

How could you miss a Vegeta-focused episode?!

Just kidding, hopefully you'll be able to catch the episode again on Saturday's marathon
Not missing tonight's episode for sure. I totally forgot yesterday, university started so I was busy with some stuff and it didn't even cross my mind to catch episode 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom