• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT before moving to Community :(

b8badb0e5957852dd2ba59221c1c8047.jpg

HardRojo

Figures after 8 OTs we'd share the same fate as U9 and U10. I'm sure everyone's subscribed to the thread so nothing has really changed. Can we go crazy with the OT titles now?

trejo

Count me in as someone who doesn't understand the need to change the title every single week. Find something clever and non-spoilery and commit to it.

I dont expect anything more than a gimmick strategy between the two namekians that Piccolo MIGHT have to deal with and probably not alone. No buff here. No way you're convincing the enemy to power you up, or forcibly doing so.

Oh, now I have to check OT community every now and then.

CazTGG

I dont expect anything more than a gimmick strategy between the two namekians that Piccolo MIGHT have to deal with and probably not alone. No buff here. No way you're convincing the enemy to power you up, or forcibly doing so.

Oh, now I have to check OT community every now and then.

Maybe they're thinking "if my universe is going to lose, at least strike back against ___", sort of like how Nail decided "well, i'm going to die so take all this power and go kill Frieza".

Either that or Piccolo realizes the stakes and does something less than ethical to stand a chance against Jiren or another powerful foe
whom he jobs against because Gohan needs to get mad
. Mind, we have no idea if U6 Namekians can fuse together or, more importantly, if their fusions are permanent so this is all speculation if that were to occur.

Rutger

Banned
What if Uub is the first and only person Goku ever teaches IT and Kaioken?

I really wouldn't mind it if Goku and Uub are the only ones with IT, it would be boring if some techniques don't stay somewhat unique.

Kaioken though, it would be such an easy way for non-saiyans to break past that super saiyan barrier, so that would be kind of disappointing.

Skeeter49

LOL. I forgot about the Home for Infinite Losers.

I do remember these dickheads from Legacy of Goku, though.
latest

Just subscribe to the thread. :)

That's not a spoiler at all, sadly...

Taking damage everytime you hit the edge of Snake way :(

The side stuff in Namek was hell in Legacy of Goku.

dci260

Zamasu won.

XYUuJul.gif

The side stuff in Namek was hell in Legacy of Goku.

You didn't like the Namekian Temple? ;)

I didn't expect this gif to be so promptly used and in the worst way possible :( This is the worst timeline, we needed Trunks to come and warn us!

Don't blame Trunks, he is too busy having dinner with himself.

Someone used the Black Star Ball's.

What are these Black Star Balls you speak of? I've never heard of such a thing.

Did the poachers attacked you yet?

If they did, I wouldn't provoke him... who knows how strong he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom