• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
After episode 103.
Somewhere in a timeline far far away Zamas is laughing hysterically while serving tea and he doesn't know why.

Skeeter49

I'm surprised Frieza hasn't pulled the, "Beerus told me to destroy your planet" card yet.

I assume Frieza has to at some point, right?

What was Popgaf exactly and why are popgaf gifs banned? I only came across its existence after its erasure.
You're not supposed to remember things after they've been erased/ Hakia'd. .
You've done fucked up.

Ya know, I kinda wish DB had a different artstyle. Something like Bleach's.

5466564925_2defa05395_b.jpg

HardRojo

I'm surprised Frieza hasn't pulled the, "Beerus told me to destroy your planet" card yet.

I assume Frieza has to at some point, right?

You're not supposed to remember things after they've been erased/ Hakia'd. .
You've done fucked up.
Lol but everyone in the ToP remembers :p
From what I'm told they stuff like spamming pop gifs and harassing mods so it was shut down
I just want to know so that I don't post a gif or something that is considered popgaf and get erased by Zeno.

Ashodin

White haired gohan will be a thing. The message from Toriyama still stands. He was going to bring in a white power up but didn't want to confuse with Zamasu.

Coincidentally, Gohan was left out of the Zamasu fights...

White haired gohan will be a thing. The message from Toriyama still stands. He was going to bring in a white power up but didn't want to confuse with Zamasu.

Maybe not white but Gohan is definitely getting a new form in the future.

While I like Bleach, its style doesn't lend itself for DB. Tao Pai Pai looks good there but Piccolo and Trunks look horrendous imo.

I didn't even realize that was trunks

I was looking at the picture like who is this fool

Also the characters in this are so random

Sony

Nintendo
Hmm I didn't really choose the best example of Shaky-cam footage as it was a powerup scene where the Shaky-cam *could* work (still find it exaggerated), but they apply it to every combat related scene..

No Shaky-cam=best.

724ea82f6dbb3ac6264b378eb2a2309b93e89d40_hq.jpg

Believe.

Hmm I didn't really choose the best example of Shaky-cam footage as it was a powerup scene where the Shaky-cam *could* work (still find it exaggerated), but they apply it to every combat related scene..

No Shaky-cam=best.

724ea82f6dbb3ac6264b378eb2a2309b93e89d40_hq.jpg

Believe.
I believe. SS4 shall once again sit atop the DB transformation throne. (Not that it ever left.)

Big One

Banned

Yeah but...why? If Gohan gets White hair what's stopping Goku from getting it too? The only way I could see them justifying it is if it isn't even a SSJ form but instead some type of awakening you get after having your Potential Unlocked or something.

Sony

Nintendo
Man I hope to see a full Dragonball RPG based on that Dragonball Unreal "game" that is floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom