• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the writers need to get rid of Hit soon though. He's OP in a tournament like this, since he can save any of his fighters
unless they're Botamo

The only other fighter from U6 who needs to go might be that doctor, but we still don't know if he's a healer or not.

I could see U11 losing, but even if Dyspo and the magical string guy gets knocked out, I think Hit is going with.

Also because Toei wants to forever fuck over the people who wanted a Jiren vs. Hit fight, Goku vs. Hit rematch, or Vegeta vs. Hit rematch.
Hopefully that's the case, Hit being the second U6 member out would be interesting.
I think Dyspo and the other U11 guy will put Hit in troubles.
Just like when Caulifla looked like she was in trouble

Ashodin

Prediction of Jiren's words next episode: (behind Hit) Get out.

Also you guys we got moved to community so we can have changing thread titles easier, it looks weirder in OT than in community.

Weekly episode subtitles for everyone! :D

I-hate-u

Hey now, I fixed it. You take back such words.

Kagari
Dragon Ball Bearer
f107bbb169e30c42cc22a5b87067ddc8aae0682d_hq.gif

Best mod confirmed.

Slaythe

Now quit posting awful GT stuff. I won't allow it.

Are you trying to get us to build a shrine in your honor ?

Because it's working.

---

To echo Kagari's sentiment, we have the chance to get a show that's live weekly with no break, a never ending source of content, it'd be cool if we could focus on that, and avoid the random shitty GT posts/ horrid fanarts that have nothing to do with what was talked about.

Stop with the spoilerish teases in the freaking OT title! We're not all up to date with the japanese broadcast of DBS, please! It seems everytime this goddamn thread's bumped I see a new title that teases current events!

Please, mods, be more considerate!

Slaythe

Not too ruin the celebration why are we in the OT and not in community anyway

Please don't ban me Kagari

Because this thread is the elite.

But more seriously, because it's a weekly, like a never ending season, and is extremely active. Most discussions usually (looking at you, GT shitposters) revolve around the actual show and episodes or upcoming spoilers.

Stop with the spoilerish teases in the freaking OT title! We're not up to date with the japanese broadcast of DBS, please! It seems everytime this goddamn thread's bumped I see a new title that teases current events!

Please, mods, be more considerate!

I guess that's a good point, we'll make the jokes more cryptic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom