• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use Chrome? This addon might be your ticket:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=944860 -- Tampermonkey Script - Hide NeoGAF Threads
Why should I use a chrome addon? Besides I usually browse GAF on mobile. Isn't it against some sort of rule not to post hint of spoilers on thread tiles anyway?

This show is being aired in the Americas dubbed and we're behind. I don't think it's much to ask to not hint at plot points on the constantly changing title?

HardRojo

Hey now, I fixed it. You take back such words.

Zt2wIRp.gif

We back!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yes we are. Another day. Another title change with current plot point hints.

The last thread title you complained about wasn't even referencing what you think it was. If you heard about Female Saiyans, you found it from somewhere other than the last thread title becuase that's not what it was about.

LotusHD

Banned
The last thread title you complained about wasn't even referencing what you think it was. If you heard about Female Saiyans, you found it from somewhere other than the last thread title becuase that's not what it was about.

Yea, like he was completely wrong this time, and the title this time around is vague af, dude is overreacting.

Ashodin

Yes we are. Another day. Another title change with current plot point hints.

What I don't get is how you just don't avoid the thread. The thread has its own rules wherein once it's aired (legitimately) spoiler tags are opened and everything. If you want to keep up with the LatAm or English version, the Toonami thread is your best bet.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok please allow me then to ask what makes threads able to survive in OT and not be moved to community? One Piece, Naruto etc all were moved to community before they ended and OP is still running?

What is different?

I see this happening very often over on gaming side.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Ok please allow me then to ask what makes threads able to survive in OT and not be moved to community? One Piece, Naruto etc all were moved to community before they ended and OP is still running?

What is different?

I see this happening very often over on gaming side.

Super is kind of a unique case since the localized versions are still very new.

When I'm old and gray, I bet these characters will have barely aged. I'd like to see a time skip like Shippuden.

We're probably going to continue to do a pseudo real time progression, the Champa arc took place one year before this arc and I wouldn't be surprised if the next arc is a year after this one.

Yeah, they didn't like the F arc, but so far they seem to be enjoying the Champa arc.

I'm so excited that it's starting in the dub. Champa's dub voice is good and sounds pretty similar to his Japanese voice. He also has a similar cadence (at least sometimes) to english Beerus while having a higher pitched voice. I think they did pretty good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom