• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

lol

Damn... I always gave away my stuff for free.
We had a small group where we came up with our own D&D like system that we created characters in and drew them.

you're too pure, like our boy
I gave stuff to close friends for free, but everyone else who was on that DB craze was gonna need a couple of dollars. It was really crazy because people would also be paying for pictures just printed out from a website. When that black Goku fanart was out, it was crazy.

Big One

Banned
Eh as much of a TWEEST that would be, it's like...how would you even stop an enemy like that? Zeno's daddy intervening or something?

LotusHD

Banned
Future Zeno being Zamasu could be interesting, but it would kinda nullify Future Trunk's brief victory over him.

That's basically Future Trunks has.

Beside, you know, not being present Trunks.

Morlas

you guys are crazy light theme is great, also why would zamasu go through the pretense of the tournament if he wanted to erase everything, he could just do it right now

caliph95

You know for some reason I find the Future Zeno being Zamasu completely plausible for some reason.

I should have not clicked that, damn the internet.
I don't man seeing both neogaf and the rest of the internet and
their love for cus
it's a totally possible theory

caliph95

you guys are crazy light theme is great, also why would zamasu go through the pretense of the tournament if he wanted to erase everything, he could just do it right now
Obviously because of the grand priest and other Zeno would find it suspicious and wouldn't care for it if we are taking it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom